Price:£8.95+ £2.95 shipping

on 6 January 2011
I ordered this as a Christmas gift. It was well boxed and was delivered within a couple of days, even though the snow was very heavy.Have ordered from this company before and always very good. The tea cup and saucer itself is beautiful and substantial and my sister loved her gift.
on 20 September 2014
These were very disappointing. They are made of a poor quality, thick and coarse ceramic and crudely painted (what appears to be gilt detailing in the pictures is actually brown paint). Equally unattractive were the rough brown cardboard boxes in which they were packaged. Wholly unsuitable as gifts. Or as teacups ... The actual product bears only the vaguest resemblance to its picture.
on 16 April 2015
Cup and saucer lovely but as it was linked with a candle in a cup I wrongly assumed this was also a candle in a cup. Yes I can read. I was in a hurry buying a present. Felt it was un fare to be linked as it was.
on 20 October 2015
Thought this cup and saucer would look a bit finer china, a bit sub standard really. I bought it as a present and it was in a box which was nice, but just didn`t look good quality enough for me....But my friend liked it so......
on 24 March 2014
Lovely vintage style cup and saucer , but sadly I had to return them as I wanted the tea plates to match, which turned out to be no bigger than the saucers ! But if you are looking to buy the cup and saucer on its own and are not bothered about the matching tea plates then yes I would recommend them
on 29 November 2013
Arrived safely. Very carefully packed in bubble wrap, cardboard boxes and air cushions. The cups are very pretty but thicker than I had imagined from the pictures. They hold about 175 ml so are not large cups. They are okay but not excellent quality.
on 26 January 2013
This set is lovely - it was bought as a Christmas gift and was very well received. Although my first delivery came with the handle broken, the replacement followed very quickly afterwards.
on 29 March 2013
Reminded me of me Grandmothers tea set when I was little brought back many lovely memories. These are actually a present for my daughter
on 6 June 2013
Wife was very impressed with a nice tea cup!

Uses it all the time.

Would recommend it for the money.
on 25 August 2014
I have a few tea cups and saucers for my newly finished kitchen and wanted one for my husband. This one fits the bill perfectly, bright without being too flowery, he really likes it.