5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!
Quality flask...the name BERGHAUS just says it all. What else is there to say....simply an excellent product. Frequently in use.
Published 9 months ago by Sarah J

3.0 out of 5 stars ok but overpriced.
Published on 10 Feb 2012 by buff

3.0 out of 5 stars ok but overpriced., 10 Feb 2012
This review is from: Berghaus Stainless Steel Unisex Flask - Silver, 0.5 lt (Sports)
I bought this because I needed a smaller flask than the 1 litre alladin challenger flask I generally use,(being the smallest size this excellent flask comes in). So having chosen this berghaus, (mostly as a result of the good reviews for other berghaus flasks I have seen) I am a bit disappointed with it. Firsly it has the "popper" type stopper, which, as a design, generally used for cheap flasks, is notorious for leaks, with both liquid and heat,and although no flask can be totally watertight and heatproof, this one is worse than I would expect from a name like Berghaus. The flask keeps its contents drinkably hot for about 8 hours, provided its not used. Once liquid is poured from it, its usability time is drastically reduced - especially in cold weather. The sticker on its bottom says "made in china" so no surprise then. If this item cost about a fiver it would be reasonable, but £13 is a bit steep for the quality I think. Berghaus is obviously using its name to sell at an inflated price in my opinion.

2.0 out of 5 stars Attractive flask but doesnt keep stuff warm like it's 1 litre big brother., 21 May 2013
I bought this flask because the Berghaus 1 litre flask is the best I have ever had in a lifetime of climbing, mountaineering & hillwalking, truly the BIZ!! sorry to say this 1/2 litre version is very dissappointing, just doesnt keep stuff hot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 19 Mar 2014
Sarah J (Cornwall...UK) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Flasks, 4 May 2013
I ordered two of these,for me and my partner for when we go hiking. I was a little disappointed. they Do keep drinks hot......But only for about an hour or so. you could probably buy an itentical flask from a well known supermarket at half the price. Berghaus are useually second to none: maybe they should stick to footwear and clothing.