on 22 January 2012
Wasn't too sure about this when I ordered it. Difficult ordering clothes online. I have a 40" chest and this fits fine. The other reviewers comments are right it does "bobble" after just a weeks light use. Black is a bit of a starck colour too. BUT it's cheap as chips really and would be fine under a outer shell. Hope this was helpful.
on 9 October 2013
We ordered the interactive zip fleece as we had bought the jacket previously. The quality was good and it was also a good fit. Goes well with the Berghaus jacket.
on 13 March 2012
Great fleece for inside my Berghaus shell jacket as it zips inside it very easily.Warm as well and will be used as a light weight jacket in the summer months.
on 8 May 2014
Brought this item over 2 years ago and it is still be used every week it does keep you warmish !!!!!!!!!! but have moved with the times
on 17 June 2013
Excellent fleece bought. Also, it says what is said on amazon, it included in the prduct itself. Fantastic, would recommend to anyone!
on 19 April 2013
The perfect partner for the waterproof coat, keeps you snug and warm, while the coat keeps you dry - bring on next years winter.
on 10 February 2013
Bought this jacket for my son, who wears it a lot, good fit and warm, would recommend . He wears it for work and at the weekends
on 15 October 2013
The fleece is very comfortable and warm. The zip appears to be of a good quality. All in all pleased with the purchase.
on 27 October 2013
I lost my previous one of these and was pleased to find it at a reduced price, I would not be without this fleece!
on 12 December 2012
I teamed this up with my Berghaus Cornice jacket and it works a treat as i use it to walk the dogs.