5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended,
My feet feel like they're still in bed all day long - foot HAPPINESS.

I've had a pair of these for nearly a year now, wearing them almost daily. At first I thought they were a bit expensive for a pair of canvas slipons.

Published on 25 May 2012 by Dad

1.0 out of 5 stars Croc Shoes
I had to return these as they were too small. I have since been into a Croc shop where there were many signs advising that US sizes are a size smaller than UK sizes. The shop assistant also made certain to point this out.

Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended,, 25 May 2012
Dad "Just a DAD" (Bristol) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Crocs Men's Walu Slip On (Apparel)
My feet feel like they're still in bed all day long - foot HAPPINESS.

But they're much more durable than any another canvas slip-on I've worn (including the Santa Cruz model, also by Crocs). I like the styling very much, too. Nice touches like the tab at the back, which helps slip them back on quickly. They don't stretch out and get all distorted like the Santa Cruz ones either. I bought the black on black, and have had no problem with staining. I imagine if you bought khaki you'd see stains quickly - what else would you expect?

For me these are a definite winner. I'll be buying a backup pair soon.

My only "major" complaint is the cheap-looking canvas. It almost looks like that kind of weird cheap fabric they use to make the 99 cent eco-reusable shopping bags at Target or your local supermarket. Slightly strange, course in a weird way, odd. (I love the black because someone else said the khaki color stains easily. I figured I could deal with the black) Other say it is super durable and I can tell you myself even though mine are a year old, they breathe nicely.

The fabric of the shoe does this neat little ripple thing at the top, so they kinda have a bit of a funky, trendy, Tom's shoes type all-fabric look to them. Only difference is they are massively comfortable.

I have wider feet and these are not the "old days" of free and unrestricted wide foot pancake-age of Crocs' yesteryear...no, if you want somewhat more dignified-looking shoes, you must rein your feet in a bit. For me, the tradeoff is fine. My feet are quite wide and the first few days these things rubbed blisters into the sides of my feet, but now that has loosened. They still feel tight compared to regular Crocs, but the overall experience thus far has definitely been the my-feet-feel-like-they-are-still-in-bed-all-day-long feeling. In fact, I just did a spontaneous woo-hoo happy dance after I got up to walk across the room because of it, and that made me write this review.

Highly recommended,

1.0 out of 5 stars Croc Shoes, 28 Mar 2014
This review is from: Crocs Men's Walu Slip On (Shoes)

Therefore the size 9 received from you should have been a size 10. Perhaps you could make this clear to your customers on line so that the hassle of having to return them does not occur.

The above star rating does not really apply on this occasion!

1.0 out of 5 stars Crocs mens 'Walu' shoes, 2 Dec 2013
This review is from: Crocs Men's Walu Slip On (Apparel)
The shoes were delivered promptly, and look great. However someone at Amazon has NO IDEA about UK mens sizes! Sure, they were labelled M9 (I ordered UK mens size 9), but they were no larger than a mens 7!!!! As usual, Amazon had no larger size than their version of a M9, so I had to send them back for a refund. Come on Amazon - get your act together if you want to hold on to your customers. A lot of men are a genuine size 9 or larger, so why do you stock nothing larger than what is actually a UK size 7?

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these (and I'm a girl!), 9 Sep 2013
This review is from: Crocs Men's Walu Slip On (Shoes)
I already have these in the blue/white sole version, they're great for sightseeing.

The main reason I'm commenting is that the sizing is wrong on amazon - a Crocs M7 is not a UK size 7, it's a UK size 6. This really should be updated or at least check the sizing on the crocs website before ordering here.

4.0 out of 5 stars Liked these but bought wrong size!!!!, 12 Sep 2013
This review is from: Crocs Men's Walu Slip On (Shoes)
Thought these were ideal for wearing when driving, unfortunately I ordered the wrong size. However the returns procedure was straight forward and have exchanged them for correct size. Would recommend them to friends.

3.0 out of 5 stars Crocs men's walk slip on, 10 Sep 2013
This review is from: Crocs Men's Walu Slip On (Shoes)
The size ordered which is my regular UK 8 arrived as a size 8 but was probably a size 6. Reordered a size 9 which has turned to very tight fitting so is probably a size 7. I hate all this messing about.....

2.0 out of 5 stars Australian sizes!, 26 July 2013
This review is from: Crocs Men's Walu Slip On (Shoes)
I bought a normal pair of crocs and these. Normal crocs fit fine. These were a 10 and I'm a 91/2. I could barely get my feet in them, they were more like an 81/2 and very narrow. Gave up and sent them back. Probably very nice if you can get them to fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes!, 18 Jun 2012
This review is from: Crocs Men's Walu Slip On (Shoes)
I bought these crocs for my 14 year old son. He is delighted with them. They are extremely comfortable. An excellent shoe

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small but better made than the Santa Cruz loafers, 16 May 2014
This review is from: Crocs Men's Walu Slip On (Shoes)
Marked as size 10 but I'd say they were size 9.5 at best, probably 9. Ordered these and a pair of Santa Cruz loafers that were also too small. The Walu Slip On looked like it is better made than the Santa Cruz which looked a bit flimsy. Returned to Amazon. If Croc's don't do half sizes you might have to go for a size higher than usual and hope they don't fall off when you run for the bus.

4.0 out of 5 stars very stylish and comfortable, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Crocs Men's Walu Slip On (Shoes)
Excellent holiday wear or general loafing about. A bit tight on my feet, at the start, but they stretch well to accommodate individual shapes. Good value for money

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›