4.0 out of 5 stars Giro Indicator Helmet
The first thing that impressed me with this helmet after a 10yr absence from biking was the once click setting on the back. No more foam pads to fit and wear out. Fits snugly and feels so comfortable, I never take it off when I'm out on a ride, even when I stop for a break. Can't be beaten for the price!
Published on 14 Jun 2011 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok
I wouldn't say I have a very big head but I find this helmet a bit bulky for me, comfortable fit though.
Published 10 months ago by Mikke

4.0 out of 5 stars Giro Indicator Helmet, 14 Jun 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 11 July 2013
This review is from: GIRO Indicator Sport Helmet (Sports)
Cant recommend this helmet enough. Its lightweight, comfortable and looks pretty cool. I recently came off my bike, somersaulted over the handle bars, and this helmet did its job perfectly. I am about to purchase another because my first one was so successful. Unfortunately its now in a few pieces, but that just means it did its job properly. This is the only helmet i've ever owned which has actually needed to protect my head so cant really comment on it's strength against any other brands.

4.0 out of 5 stars I trust it to save me..., 11 Dec 2012
Really easy to adjust mostly, although the chin strap is easier on some previous helmets I've had. Very comfy and suprisingly warm and waterproof! I trust it to help me out if I needed it to which is the main thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy., 25 Oct 2011
This review is from: GIRO Indicator Sport Helmet (Sports)
Owned this for 1 month and although it's my first helmet and I therefore have nothing to compare it to, it's comfortable, light-weight and has better adjustments than my boyfriends more expensive one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable on the right head, 30 Oct 2013
This review is from: GIRO Indicator Sport Helmet (Sports)
I love this helmet. Is very comfortable and light and can be adjusted easily without taking it off.
Seems good quality and way cheaper than the helmets sold in my local shops.
Some reviewers say that this is uncomfortable but I guess it's all a matter of the right head.

5.0 out of 5 stars great price, great helmet, 6 Aug 2013
This review is from: GIRO Indicator Sport Helmet (Sports)
lovely adjustable fit, lightweight, comfortable, stylish, cheap.

you can't go wrong with this even if you are a serious cyclist on a budget this is a great choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved my life!!!, 4 July 2013
What an amazing helmet looked nice and felt good. Not to mention the fact it saved my life. As I was coming down a busy road and a car pulled out in front of me I turned sharply and hit the curb went flying through the air and hit a wall with my head. Then proceeded the slide along the pavement for 10 meters with my helmet taking the majority of the grinding. The helmet was cracked and scratched but I got off with a concussion. In my opinion nothing compares to a Giro always use a helmet it might just save your life one day!

5.0 out of 5 stars There can be only one, 13 Jun 2013
What can be said that's not already bee said about a Giro Helmet, awesome quality, looks the dogs and more than does the job for me, absolutely love it, delivered on time and a great price well worth the

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a "mushroom head" in sight?, 13 Feb 2013
Helmet feels very secure/tight with adjustable straps (chin/side) & locking mechanism at the back all helping for a snug fit. I suppose, like most helmets, it's not the most stylish piece of equipment but then again you won't be worrying about style in a situation where this is most important i.e. in a crash or fall. Thankfully not yet had to worry about if it's main purpose works yet & hopefully never will (it's a it like insurance - you don't really want it until the day you need it). Some nice features (netting at top-front to stop bugs), feels nice & light & design means your head doesn't get too hot/cold. Others have mentioned that the straps get twisted - haven't found this problem myself once adjusted to right size. All in all, a good helmet.

4.0 out of 5 stars only just large enough, 6 Oct 2012
This review is from: GIRO Indicator Sport Helmet (Sports)
The size adjustment is really easy to operate. At maximum adjustment it is just about big enough for my large head size (yes, ho ho, jokes about me being a big-head...) So may not suit you if you know you are extra large. In all other ways it seems perfectly fine.

ARRAY(0x11330d98)