on 26 June 2013
Three Peppa Pig DVDs in a one box. Daughter adores it and asks for it regularly - usually just before I consider putting my head in the gas oven! Packaging good and robust - none of the little bits of plastic have fallen out despite considerable use. It is exactly what you would expect.
on 30 December 2010
My little girl (2yrs) who is an avid 'Peppa Pig' Fan absolutely adores this dvd and being a triple pack you have lots of variety!! Highly recommendable and gives Mum and Dad 5 mins peace and quiet!!
if they love peppa pig this is great. space saving and loads of programs to get through. never met a toddler yet who doesnt like peppa pig
on 25 October 2013
Both my one year old and four year old love watching these DVD's, there are secret "Magic Episodes" on each disc for Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom which is a nice touch too. I would recommend this to any Peppa fan, lots of different episodes to keep the kids entertained.
on 10 November 2012
It arrived quickly, was as described, and with three dvds it was good value.

My 2 year old in Peppa Pig mad and this gives us a little variety.
on 8 February 2011
This triple pack is the best! Bought it as a Christmas gift for my three year old who is a BIG Peppa fan. It doesn't matter whether she has seen any of these episodes before she will happily watch them over and over again. I found it good value for money and would recommend it to any mom with Peppa Pig fans in her home.
on 12 May 2014
My wee grandson loves peppa pig and this is a nice mixture of stories .In fact I love peppa myself . lovely well mannered wee things.
on 24 December 2013
Bought as a present for a 3 year old who eats, dreams and sleeps Peppa Pig!! Hopefully she will enjoy these episodes
on 21 June 2013
a great selection of stories and amazing value for money .My granddaughter loves this set and is a huge fan of Peppa
on 3 October 2013
My daughter is big fun of Peppa pig and she likes to watch all the films on and on. No surprises, she lives it!