5.0 out of 5 stars My NRSV
I like it but find it difficult to find the books of the Bible quickly.

I wouldn't be without it.
Published on 13 Mar 2012 by Rosemary Garfoot

3.0 out of 5 stars NRSV bible and apochrypha but no search available
Published on 22 Aug 2012 by Kimewil

3.0 out of 5 stars NRSV bible and apochrypha but no search available, 22 Aug 2012
This review is from: NRSV Bible with the Apocrypha (Kindle Edition)
This is a good version of the bible and has the added value of including the apochrypha too. UNfortunately it is not set up with a search function so it is difficult unless you just want to read it straight. I often want to refer to passages in different places that are related but cannot find them easily. I was a little disappointed as I was used to being able to search for passages using a different system with Olive Tree software on an ipod touch. I prefer the NRSV translation and to read it on Kindle too but not as easy as I had hoped.

5.0 out of 5 stars My NRSV, 13 Mar 2012
Rosemary Garfoot (Nottingham, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NRSV Bible with the Apocrypha (Kindle Edition)
I like it but find it difficult to find the books of the Bible quickly.

I wouldn't be without it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A simple to use and excellent copy of the NRSV Bible, 11 May 2013
M. R. Baines "M@" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NRSV Bible with the Apocrypha (Kindle Edition)
I had a paper edition already but my kindle version was an affordable alternative to carrying it everywhere outside the house. It took a little while to get used to the navigation interface, to get to the desired chapter and verse, (I recommend a little practice before using it in church services or lectures, otherwise you could be searching for the passage long after the preacher/lecturer has finished reading it!) but once I got the hang of it it became instantly enjoyable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for Kindle, 9 April 2013
This review is from: NRSV Bible with the Apocrypha (Kindle Edition)
I love this translation, and all those I've asked seem to approve of it, as it is readable and facilitates understanding of the text. The Kindle version is well laid out and attractively presented.
I do not agree with some of the other reviewers that the navigation is cumbersome, as you can link to a chapter of any book easily, and then page-turn to the verse(s) you want. You'd spend longer looking a verse up in a printed Bible, I suspect. I have enjoyed using it with Reflections for Daily Prayer (another great book), and found no problem in getting to the required passages of the Bible.
What finally did it for me was the price. At under 3 you really can't go wrong.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful version, 26 Mar 2013
Mrs. A. Goodman "Smasherann" (Manchester UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NRSV Bible with the Apocrypha (Kindle Edition)
Liked this version, easy to read and find what you are looking for. I was able to go backwards and forwards to different books very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars NRSV BIBLE WITH THE APOCRYPHA, 16 Mar 2013
This review is from: NRSV Bible with the Apocrypha (Kindle Edition)
This is a perfect version of the Holy Bible. Very accessible, modern version, nicely set out. Best Bible for me personally.

4.0 out of 5 stars E book version: a big book in a small package, 4 Jan 2013
Simon Brown (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NRSV Bible with the Apocrypha (Kindle Edition)
Not much point reviewing content, but very convenient not holding either a very heavy book or turning very thin pages. Allows it to be easily transported and thus read at odd moments. Being the E book version it is not so easy to text notes, but that might improve with experience.

3.0 out of 5 stars NSRV Bible, 18 Nov 2013
Mr. M. E. King "Vanellus" (Suffolk England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NRSV Bible with the Apocrypha (Kindle Edition)
It was very convenient to download the Bible onto a Kindle as it simplifies research and also makes it easier for reading in church. However I was disappointed that the only version available for Kindle was the USA version with the accompanying American spellings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential reading, 17 Jan 2013
Nicholas J. Hance (Oxfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NRSV Bible with the Apocrypha (Kindle Edition)
I bought this to have a copy 'on hand' on my Kindle. Anything I would say about the Word of God would be superfluous but I regard it as essential daily reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars handy to have, 1 Jun 2014
E. Wingate - See all my reviews
This review is from: NRSV Bible with the Apocrypha (Kindle Edition)
As a committed Christian I was very interested in reading the Apocrypha which most bibles do not have, I had been loaned a copy by a fellow friend and member of my church but wanted one of my own and was delighted when another one of our Church family told me he had downloaded his copy of a bible so he could do a daily study while travelling to work. I had not know that this was an option but I am delighted with it as it means I will never be without a copy of my bible whenever I travel as taking a heavy book is not always possible. Also to have it in everyday English makes it much easier to read and understand than another copy I had been loaned (just of the Apocrypha) which was in King James 1 English and much harder to follow. Brilliant!

NRSV Bible with the Apocrypha