‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A Brilliant Read, 15 April 2014
This review is from: H.I.V.E. (Higher Institute of Villainous Education) (Hive) (Kindle Edition)
5 stars earned. A school for villains inside a volcano. Students attempting escape. An evil AI bent on destroying the world. Meet Otto Malpenese, a genetically manufactured orphan. Created to be a shell for a computer.

This is the second time I've read this series of 8 books. These were so gripping, that I finished them in 4 days, and later 2. Don't read if you can't handle that!

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks like another excellent collection for pre-teen boys (or girls!), 7 Mar 2014
My 12 year old son is new to this author. A recommendation from a class mate. Fast action writing similar to Anthony Horowitz and Robert Muchamore. Thoroughly enjoying his Kindle version. Two days in and reading at every opportunity. Mindcraft is taking a backseat so I am very happy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Hdvortex0 reviews H.I.V.E...., 3 Mar 2014
This is a truly anazing book and i personaly highly recommend it. Is has supreme suspense especially at the end but im not a spoiler. The reason did not give it 5 stars is because it was to short.

5.0 out of 5 stars HIVE, 12 Feb 2014
Hive is a thrilling book with very good and funny characters and objects

This was a thrilling book to read

5.0 out of 5 stars epic, 11 Feb 2014
This was absolutely brilliant although it had quite a lot of complicated words and phrases which I didn't understand ...

5.0 out of 5 stars H.I.V.E, 3 Jan 2014
it has been my fifth time reading the series and I am still in love with the books. Jodie-lee mcg

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 3 Jan 2014
Good for an interesting read and is excellent for anybody who likes action books. Great from start to finish OUT

5.0 out of 5 stars Great action book for 10+ year olds, 15 Dec 2013
N. Timpson "La_La" (Fleet, Hants) - See all my reviews
I was looking for a series for my don after he'd finished the Percy Jackson, Kane and Charlie Bone series.

Took a gamble on the HIVE series, as I'd never heard of them, but SO glad we did.
Brilliant kids adventure stories. Great characters and great baddies.
We are 3/4 way through right now.

Pretty much about a load of gifted (in a slightly naughty way), kids who are kidnapped and taken to a secret island to be trained as furure James Bond type villains!

This book focuses on Otto and his friend's arrival and subsequent determination to escape.

Great story. My 10 year old son is ploughing through it.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE cannot recommend enough, 3 Dec 2013
S. Donohue (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
Another of my try in the 99p sale purchases, loved it so much I bought the rest of the series so far straight away and have the next one due out on pre order. Think harry potter meets bond meets alex rider meets dr evil! Just fantastic sci fi escapism read.
I would say a great book to get a reluctant young reader into books, I am an adult who loves a good young adult book and this whole series are amazing books (and not just me who thinks it got 3 other adult friends to buy and they all love the series too)
treat a teenager or indulge your inner teenager and give it a go

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 1 Dec 2013
I wasn't surprised this was a brilliant book because I've read 'Aftershock'. I also know that 'AS' is way after this book. Mark Walden is a extraordinary author for people my age group(11-12). It's not just the storyline that I love it's the characters. Please support Mr. Walden by buying this book I expect that he'll appreciate it

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›