5.0 out of 5 stars screamtastic!, 10 Dec 2010
A Kid's Review
this book is great i got it from our school libary to read after stumbling apon it a few times this book has evrithing a good book needs 1.thrills very good in a book 2.friend ship a main heroes cant have a book without that 3.a story line book would be boring without one these are just few of the things this book has its fantastic dont hesitate this book collection is a must have for anyone who likes reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 20 April 2013
This review is from: Scream Street 2: Blood of the Witch (Kindle Edition)
I chose to rate this 5 stars because it is so amazing and because I love reading monster books. You totally have to read this book I hope the last book, skull of a skeleton, comes out very soon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 Jan 2013
Arrived on time. Bought this for my son (10) he loved it. Bought the other 12 in the series too

4.0 out of 5 stars Blood of the Witch, 6 Mar 2010
Jenny, Wondrous Reads (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
In Blood of the Witch, Scream Street is taken over by a pack of vampire rats, who are determind to infect everyone and everything they can. The gang quickly find themselves on the case, and meet powerful witches, weirdly dressed fairies and vampires mixed with every lifeform you can imagine. I never realised how deadly a zombie vampire could be, but I do now!

Scream Street is laugh-out-loud funny, with fantastic characters and amazing cartoon style illustrations. Lily Bernard of Cartoon Saloon provides the art work, and brings Scream Street to life. She has captured each character perfectly and, coupled with Donbavand's text, each book makes for one fun read. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend these to children, and I can't wait to read the rest of the series!

5.0 out of 5 stars good book for reluctant readers, 15 Jun 2009
Free Spirit "shilo115" (North Wales, GB) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
My 10 year old son is a reluctant reader so I am constantly looking for books which will inspire him to read and the Scream Street collection of books certainly does that. He can't wait for the next installment to be published and we have already pre-ordered it.

I am impressed and would recommend this book to any child.

5.0 out of 5 stars Even Funnier Than the First Book, 7 Oct 2008
debbie8355 "*" (Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This second in the series of Scream Street is hugely entertaining and superbly presented. There are laugh out loud moments at the comedy horror situations. This is a great story filled with action and puns.
The presentation of the book is fabulous. Lots of brilliant black and white drawings slightly in the style of the 'Nightmare before Christmas' and greyed and scratched pages with lots of interesting spooky spiderweb, inksplat and paw print designs. It give the book a very spooky feel.
There are also 4 top trump type cards to add to those in the first book.
Twinkle the fairy was the highlight of the book in our house, an extremely funny new character. Doug the Zombie is a close second.
I think you really need to read the first in the series book to see how the 3 friends came to meet - a 10 year old werewolf and his friends the almost vampire and mummy but you could still read this as a stand alone story and enjoy the humour.
This series has a lot to offer in terms of hugely interesting characters, comedy horror and exciting storylines. The book as well as the quest storyline has a lot to say about friendship and doing the right thing to help others. It's fast paced, funny and ever so entertaining.
Highly recommended for 7+ and even though it's a childrens book I thought it was the funniest thing I've read in ages.

Scream Street 2: Blood of the Witch