on 14 May 2012
A family member bought one of these as a christening gift for my 6 month old daughter. To say she loves it is an understatement. The lovely delicate music and the movement of the characters on the top is a real attention grabber. She will sit and watch it for ages and smiles her head off and laughs. We were so surprised at how much she loved it that we ordered one as a gift for a baby of a similar age straight away. He too is entranced by it.
It's simply, but beautifully made. A classic toy with a twist. Really lovely - highly recommend!
on 17 January 2012
I bought this for my new Grand Daughter for her first Christmas, She was fascinated and it made us all chuckle. The finish of the product is excellent particularly the two ponies, I'm sure she'll treasure it for many years to come.
love this and my granchild loves it too... will recomend it to all my friends and maybe buy some more
on 11 March 2014
My sister bought one of these for my then 2 month old daughter. We placed it beside her and wound it up everytime we change her nappy. She loves it! She loves knocking the ponies over - every single time - and the sound and movement leave her mesmerised. We have used it everyday, several times a day, since we received it, and we unfortunately wound it a bit too much and it broke, so I have ordered a replacement from this seller - was originally bought from a shop in Manchester. Only word of warning is - go easy on it! Don't be overenthusiastic on the winding up and rather let the music peter right out before winding up again. Still, great value for money, and its a sweet addition to any nursery/child's room.
on 18 April 2013
Bought this item as my daughter loves to fall asleep to music and I have found other products do not play for long enough or act as more of a stimulant. It arrived quickly and I was delighted by the quality of the product. It is bright and well decorated and finished to a high quality.

Not only does my daughter love to fall asleep with it but she enjoys watching the wooden ponies twirl around as well! The tune plays for long enough and the sound is of a good quality.

I would recommend this product and am glad I bought it!
on 19 August 2014
I bought this after purchasing a different one for my youngest daughter. This one was cheaper and does exactly the same thing - children love the music and watching the horses move around.
on 11 August 2013
I am not giving it a 5 star because of "safety" concerns. Apart from this it is a very charming toy and the baby LOVES it !! Very happy with it and would certainly recommend it.
on 22 October 2013
Prompt delivery well packed
love the look of this musical box, it is sturdy& colourful
brought as a christmas present.hoping grandaughter will love it
on 6 February 2015
Nice gift . Well made . Apart from the tune it plays ,there are no other moving parts . You just place the 2 horses on the top of box.
on 24 July 2015
Lost count of how many of these I have bought over the years ..... they are absolutely fabulous and the children all love them