on 17 January 2011
I ordered two Blackberry chargers from Hotline Deals nearly two months ago. I neither heard or received anything but put this down to deliveries held up by the bad pre-Christmas weather. I was asked to review the product in late December. I sent a polite e-mail to Hotline Deals conceding that poor weather may have underpinned the problem but I still had not received my chargers. I politely asked if anything could be done in terms of finding out where the chargers were or if I could be refunded.
To date, I have received no form of reply which I consider to be poor customer service. With this in mind I would not recommend this company to any Amazon users.
on 5 June 2011
I have returned this charger as it didn't work and never heard from the company back (never got my money back or recived a different charger). I do not recomend this product!
on 23 August 2011
I purchased this charger on the 8th of August because I needed a new charger as soon as possible having broken my own, the product worked fine used as I would normally do charging my phone over night. Woke up on the 21st to my phone not being fully charged and the charger not working, even the LED had gone out. I defiantly would avoid this product in the future as it didn't even last two weeks. Bought a HTC charger for approximately the same amount of money as this charger, as my Girlfriend has never had a problem with her charger since getting her phone last year.
on 4 November 2011
my daughter needed a new charger for her blackberry but as she is getting a new phone for christmas I didnt want to spend too much on the new charger. At less than £3 i thought my purchase was a bargin until it broke the first time it was used!! I guess you get what you pay for!!!
on 6 October 2011
It had enough after a week, at mild use. Which is unfortunate but if it is what it is, I guess some get lucky, some get duped according to the reviews, I wish I'd taken my time to shop around before just jumping in.
on 1 October 2011
broke in 2 months rubbish no evidence of purchace so bad value for money. better to get original every time.
on 14 June 2011
This product works well but I am worried that it won't last me very long as the wires are quite flimsy.
on 21 February 2014
It was very cheap and I had my doubts, however, this arrived VERY quickly and the charger works. There is a red light that comes on to let you know it is on and working and I am now able to charge my blackberry in any wall socket or extension as I tended to rely heavily on my usb charger which limited me.m Will definitely use this supplier again if I need something else.
on 22 February 2014
I thought this would be good to replace my misplaced BB charger. However, you do get what you pay for. Whilst it does the job, it definitely takes a lot longer to charge my BB and sometimes I get a message telling me that "the device connected to your BB will not charge". After fiddling with it, it BB usually comes right. I suppose it does what it claims in the end.
on 12 February 2011
After 3 weeks off using this charger the wire started to get loose at the joining of the plug. 2weeks after that the wire came away and it's no good now. What a waste off money.