on 13 September 2013
I have bought several gro bags for my baby daughter - different sizes and togs - and have been entirely happy with all of them. They are far better than the 'imitation' gro bags available on the market.

This is the first time that I have bought a gro bag with a front zip rather than a side zip. I have found the gro bag with the front zip much more difficult to get my daughter into (she's 14 months and very wriggly) and even when I fastened the zip it 'split' at the top and came undone. My daughter also likes to sleep on her front, so front zips don't make for such a comfortable sleep.

I would continue to buy gro bags but where possible I would look to buy them with a side zip.
on 5 August 2013
Nice and light for summer nights and material is soft. However the holes for the arms are huge. My 9 month old is a good size for her age but the arm holes were gaping so much i have had to stitch them up as she could quite easily havevwriggled out. They need to put poppers on the 6 to 18 mnth bags as its such a wide age range. I personally cant see the arm holes fitting even when shes 18 months, unless she suddnely grows arms like Popeye! Other than the arm holes this is a nice quality sleeping bag.
on 4 September 2012
"PRETTY, COMFY, SAFE!". Rest easy all round knowing your baby is well looked after. Grobags are brilliant and so well designed, so you don't have to worry about comfort or temperature and they come in loads of designs. Love em! Have had 7 so far, winter and summer togs and don't have a bad word to say about any. Less washing too!
on 25 May 2014
The grobag was advertised as having zip at the side. I wanted this as son chews the middle zip travel growbag that I have. But when arrived it had zip in the middle of the bag.
on 10 May 2015
Disappointed, I prefer the poppers on the shoulders. Also, this is supposed to be 6-18 month old, it would not fit over my child's head who is 6 months let alone fitting over an 18 month old head.
on 16 March 2015
it's not a huge problem, but this item does not have shoulder poppers with side zip, it has a zip down the front. Some people wouldn't mind but I prefer the side zip version so was disappointed.
on 2 September 2013
What a lovely sleeping bag - very light weight and easy to use. I would prefer the zip to be at the side as my baby tends to sleep on his front and so the zip can mark his skin
on 1 October 2013
I like it, 1 tog is perfect for my daughter, she's always so warm at night, and although it has blue on I don't think it's a particularly boyish one, I'd say quite neutral.
on 7 February 2015
Zip in the middle is my only criticism as can stick up in his neck, side zip fastenings are much better and smoother round the front
on 23 May 2015
Beautiful but the zip front is tricky to use when little one is sleeping