5.0 out of 5 stars PRETTY, COMFY, SAFE!
"PRETTY, COMFY, SAFE!". Rest easy all round knowing your baby is well looked after. Grobags are brilliant and so well designed, so you don't have to worry about comfort or temperature and they come in loads of designs. Love em! Have had 7 so far, winter and summer togs and don't have a bad word to say about any. Less washing too!
Published on 4 Sep 2012 by Francha

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised
The grobag was advertised as having zip at the side. I wanted this as son chews the middle zip travel growbag that I have. But when arrived it had zip in the middle of the bag.
Published 7 months ago by Martin Frost

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised, 25 May 2014
This review is from: Grobag Whale of a Time 1.0 Tog Baby Sleep Bag (6-18 Months) (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars PRETTY, COMFY, SAFE!, 4 Sep 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't Beat Grobag, 13 Nov 2011
Another great sleeping bag by Grobag. Nice design and of high quality. My little girl appears very comfortable and warm and often points out the whale. Design is suitable for either sex. Would highly recommend any Grobag sleeping bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 1 Oct 2013
I like it, 1 tog is perfect for my daughter, she's always so warm at night, and although it has blue on I don't think it's a particularly boyish one, I'd say quite neutral.

4.0 out of 5 stars prefer side zips, 13 Sep 2013
I have bought several gro bags for my baby daughter - different sizes and togs - and have been entirely happy with all of them. They are far better than the 'imitation' gro bags available on the market.

This is the first time that I have bought a gro bag with a front zip rather than a side zip. I have found the gro bag with the front zip much more difficult to get my daughter into (she's 14 months and very wriggly) and even when I fastened the zip it 'split' at the top and came undone. My daughter also likes to sleep on her front, so front zips don't make for such a comfortable sleep.

I would continue to buy gro bags but where possible I would look to buy them with a side zip.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very light weight, 2 Sep 2013
What a lovely sleeping bag - very light weight and easy to use. I would prefer the zip to be at the side as my baby tends to sleep on his front and so the zip can mark his skin

3.0 out of 5 stars Good and bad points, 5 Aug 2013
Nice and light for summer nights and material is soft. However the holes for the arms are huge. My 9 month old is a good size for her age but the arm holes were gaping so much i have had to stitch them up as she could quite easily havevwriggled out. They need to put poppers on the 6 to 18 mnth bags as its such a wide age range. I personally cant see the arm holes fitting even when shes 18 months, unless she suddnely grows arms like Popeye! Other than the arm holes this is a nice quality sleeping bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars More for a boy, 15 Nov 2011
The quality of this gro-bag is great but I bought it for my 6 months old daughter and when it arrived found it more suited for a boy. It doesn't matter as it is still very nice. The zip goes down the front like on most 6-18 months sleeping bags whereas I have a slight preference for zips that go along the side. Still a great product though.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product!, 19 Oct 2014
quick delivery, great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 July 2014
Good just what we needed