Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£3.99

on 22 September 2010
This Kano album blew me away right from the 1st time i heard it, to hear such innovation from a UK artist is surprising to say the least, and listening to his lyrics allows you to realise how much effort goes into his music as he is 1 of few Mc's that i know who do not waste a line(Drake, Kanye, Jay-Z) being among the others. Certainly i would not compare his level of talent to any UK mc including Tinie Tempah(don't worry tinie fans, kano has a few years on him yet).
My favourite track is ft. Hot Chip - a truly sensational song that gets you moving and impresses everyone that listens to it but i can asssure you that there is enough variety on this album that all tracks will live long on you're mp3 playlists. Not much else i can say about this apart from the fact that his sound is so refreshingly current and relevant to what the uk scene is all about at the moment is a testament to kanos talent.
on 11 September 2010
Although this is quite different to Kano's old style albums, I still feel this is a great album, if anyone likes HipHop you will definitely like this album, great buy
on 19 March 2011
If you like grime, Kano or any music with substance you will love this album. The rapping from Kano is the usual intelligent, skilful and substantial bars we have come to love coupled with a really high standard of producing. I have listened everyday since I got this album for Christmas.
on 10 December 2010
Brilliant album, Brilliant artist, simple
Brilliant concept and no doubt this will be the blueprint for future generation of mc's like the rest of Kano's work
on 13 June 2013
It's really different, but I like different so this was right up my street. Definitely worth a listen, would recommend