4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely sleep bags
I've reviewed the 1.0 tog one as well which we prefer. They're great, wash and dry well, but in a normal house (we don't use the radiator in baby's room) I find this one a bit thick except over the no-leg baby grow things. Also, this one zips up the front from the top down which is trickier to do than our 1.0 tog one which zips up the side. Still recommended though.
Published on 25 Nov. 2012 by olivia walsh

3.0 out of 5 stars Cosy but hasn't washed well
We bought this Grobag because they seem to have a very good name in the baby sleeping bag market although I am slightly disappointed.

Published 12 months ago by Irish Brown

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely sleep bags, 25 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Grobag Dotty Day Out 2.5 Tog Baby Sleep Bag (6-18 Months) (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 2 Sept. 2013
What a lovely sleeping bag. My baby loves these and I feel so much better knowing he is in a sleeping bag and not knocking off blankets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Every kid needs at least one of these, 11 Mar. 2013
This sleeping bag is made of the most smooth and gentle cotton. Pure Perfection!
Before getting this, I was silly to venture into no brand sleeping bag land, purchasing one of these fancy looking but badly synthetic ones. My child didn't sleep well and within a few days we had to stop using it because it was making his skin itch.
After a thorough research, I bought one of these and I was amazed by its quality. Shortly after, I bough a second one for a spare. Money well spent My little one is sleeping like an angel. !

3.0 out of 5 stars Cosy but hasn't washed well, 28 Jan. 2014

Although it's warm and cosy for baby and I love the design on it, it hasn't washed well (yes I did follow the washing instructions!) and has gone bobbly. It's a lovley Grobag but I wouldn't necessarily buy another as other makes have washed much better and were cheaper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 23 Dec. 2013
I bought this Grobag for my 12 month old and so glad I did. The Grobag is easy to fasten with a wiggly baby and is really excellent quality. Its also keeps them warm in the winter months. The design is really nice and it washes well if you follow the washing instructions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 13 Dec. 2013
This is a lovely bag. Easy to put child into with the zip where it is positioned. Good quality and easy to launder.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 29 Oct. 2013
Great product that keeps baby nice and warm. Great value and delivered on time. Anything that helps our little one sleep through is money well spent!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 11 Jun. 2013
Product as described. Just right for the colder months. Keeps baby snug. Can be used both at home and during travel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic grobag, 7 Jan. 2013
This bag is fantastic. It's lovely and soft and keeps my son snugly at night. Washes really well. A great purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sleeping bag, 13 Dec. 2011
Good bag for our infant to sleep in. Useful as he moves around a bit at night so he will always have something to cover him. The 2.5 tog is not warm enough for winter in the UK though and we still use blankets as well. Would recommend

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Grobag Dotty Day Out 2.5 Tog Baby Sleep Bag (6-18 Months)