5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!!!
Published on 11 Jun 2011 by Bella

1.0 out of 5 stars Love Pong
I bought this after having had a 'Victoria Secret' bath bomb (made by a local soap maker) and having loved the scent.

I was so disappointed to get the 'real deal': pretty sickly and synthetic smelling.

I'll keep buying the bath bombs, as they're great, but not this. Maybe it is to do with it smelling different to in the USA? My bath bomb maker gets...
Published 3 months ago by g3ckogirl

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!!!, 11 Jun 2011
I love the smell of coconut and had been trying to find the 'right kind' of coconut smell. It took me a very long time, then I spotted this version by Victoria's Secret. It is divine! The coconut and vanilla meld into a very soft (not over powering) yet addicting scent. I personally can't smell any of the Lily of the valley in it. But that's ok by me, as I don't like florals. I've had the spray for about a year now and use it almost everyday, yet because of the large size of it, I still have alot left! And when you take into consideration, the price, its VERY GOOD value!
I'd highly reccomend this to anyone who likes coconut or vanilla smells. Or just wants a different, refreshing scent this summer.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful!, 22 May 2012
This review is from: Victoria's Secret Fantasies Love Spell Refreshing Body Mist 250mL/8.4 FL OZ (Misc.)
My fav spray to spritz everyday on body and hair!! Get so many compliments i would buy this again :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful smell, 4 July 2014
Morty Moose "Satisfaction of one's curiosity ... (Perthshire, Bonny Scotland) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I actually don't usually wear perfumes. I suffer from severe migraines, and some chemicals and strong smells can bring one on, but I do also get a bit frustrated sometimes at needing/wanting unpurfumed products all the time. I love the smell of sweet coconut so in a moment of weakness, I decided to buy the Coconut Passion Body Mist, even though the reviews seemed to be a little mixed.

I love it! It has a beautiful smell! I suppose ignorance is bliss really, as I have never bought 'proper' expensive perfume, so probably don't know what I'm missing, as far as a more pure coconut aroma goes, but I do really like this. I don't actually find it overpowering, like some other products (often deodorants!). The only disadvantage is that I don't think the perfume lasts all that long, but that's not a problem for me.

As far as causing migraines... well, it will take me a long time to figure this out, as I get them so frequently anyway, for no particular reason.

NB: The bottle is huge, so I have just bought a small atomiser bottle for use when out and about outdoortips Red Perfume Atomiser Spray Bottle - Refillable Atomizer

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 6 Jan 2014
This body mist smells great! lovely smell, and comes in a reasonably nice bottle as well. Overall great product- makes a perfect gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars fresh,fruity&amazing!!, 26 July 2013
after reading reviews and reccomendations i knew i wanted to try this!! received it supet fast and smelled amazing. scent lasts for ages and i get loads of comments

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous., 22 April 2013
The amount of comments I get from people when I am wearing this is unbelievable, they just want to sniff me!! It smells like chocolate and lasts for ages when you have it on. The bottle lasts a long time too and I use it most days. Very inexpensive for what it is.

4.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE, 24 Nov 2013
This is my favorite spray, its very very sweet smelling, do not get if you aren't a fan of very sweet smells. Originally bought this as american celebrity Ariana Grande recommend it in an interview and im very glad i bought it. Although, sadly it does not stay on for a very long time so you need to keep applying it throughout the day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 17 Oct 2013
Exactly as advertised! The order arrived quickly and in perfect condition. The perfume itself is so beautiful. I would recommend to anyone and everyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love spell, 16 Oct 2013
Mrs. Ab Ngotta (london-england) - See all my reviews
I am a big fan of the Victoria's Secret body mists- I've started my own collection :). This one is one of my favourites & I will be purchasing more in the future!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 16 May 2013
This is an authentic victoria secrets product and smells really nice. I got this for my younger sister a couple of months ago and she's still using it. I will be buying some for myself also.