5.0 out of 5 stars loved it!
This was well worth the 70p to buy.

I really really enjoyed this one.
It was a nice lighthearted easy read.
Yes the writing was a bit repetitive and the plot was predictible, but when you read the synposis its obvious what the plot is...

It was soooo funny in places, I had to stop myself from laughing out loud in the middle of work and in...
Published on 17 Jun 2011 by Sian Louise

3.0 out of 5 stars Good read
I fell in love with this story from the get go.

I turned out to be a lot more than I was expecting to say the least. It was an easy, fun read that had relatable characters, a realistic plot and great, fun writing.

It did get a little clichéd at times but I thought it added to the story as a whole and sort of balanced out the times when it got...
Published on 28 May 2011 by GloriousBooks

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good read, 25 Sep 2013
This review is from: Her Perfect Revenge: A Laugh-Out-Loud Romantic Comedy (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book, I would have happily paid for this book and will look for others by this author

5.0 out of 5 stars This is such a good read, 25 Sep 2013
I loved this book, I laugh so loud at the brilliance of the whole concept of the book. I could barely put the book down. Would like to read more of Anna Mara's books

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it!!, 21 Sep 2013
Started off a little slow but was worth the wait!
Could put it down at times I just had to know what happened :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 21 Sep 2013
The first time I have read this genre of book and I loved it...I didn't want to put it down, cannot wait to read more books by this author

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 21 Sep 2013
I really enjoyed this book. At first it appeared to be a predictable romance, but there were so many twists and turns it kept me guessing how it would end.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 13 Sep 2013
loved reading this book wish the author would write more books like this I couldn't put it down was really funny

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read,, 2 Sep 2013
F. Oxenden (jersey) - See all my reviews
This book is a Great and funny read, i couldn't put it down, good characters and I really enjoyed the story

5.0 out of 5 stars Her Perfect Revenge, 1 Sep 2013
A laugh-out-loud romantic comedy, hilariously funny, I don't normally go for these type of books but it was free at the time of purchase so I thought why not. I am so glad I did, it's definitely worth a read, I haven't enjoyed reading a book this much in a long while.

5.0 out of 5 stars Her Perfect Revenge, 30 Aug 2013
One word - brilliant Rom com full of twists and turns and some very spicy sex. Thoroughly enjoyed this book a true LAUGH out loud masterpiece.

4.0 out of 5 stars Light and entertaining!, 29 Aug 2013
This was a lighthearted story - very much a girly story, but entertaining nevertheless. Many twists and turns, and full of irony - very enjoyable.

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›