5.0 out of 5 stars loved it!
This was well worth the 70p to buy.

I really really enjoyed this one.
It was a nice lighthearted easy read.
Yes the writing was a bit repetitive and the plot was predictible, but when you read the synposis its obvious what the plot is...

Published on 17 Jun. 2011 by Sian Louise

3.0 out of 5 stars Good read
I fell in love with this story from the get go.

I turned out to be a lot more than I was expecting to say the least. It was an easy, fun read that had relatable characters, a realistic plot and great, fun writing.

Published on 28 May 2011 by GloriousBooks

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it!, 17 Jun. 2011
Sian Louise (UNITED KINGDOM) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Her Perfect Revenge: A Laugh-Out-Loud Romantic Comedy (Kindle Edition)
This was well worth the 70p to buy.

I really really enjoyed this one.
It was a nice lighthearted easy read.

It was soooo funny in places, I had to stop myself from laughing out loud in the middle of work and in the end had to wait until I was home to finish reading because I couldnt stop grinning like an idiot.

I really enjoyed this one and I loved both of the main characters. In some ways I almost want to compare it to a Mills and Boon but actally I think this was better than an M & B and I enjoyed every minute of reading it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 28 May 2011
This review is from: Her Perfect Revenge (Paperback)
I fell in love with this story from the get go.

It did get a little clichéd at times but I thought it added to the story as a whole and sort of balanced out the times when it got a little more on the upsetting side...when things weren't going the character's way!

Her Perfect Revenge can be perfectly described as an emotional rollercoaster. It had a great mix of everything; anger, happiness, frustration. You could feel everything that the characters were supposed to feel it was portrayed that well.

Plus it was so much more than just the average love story. The protagonist (Christina) sets out to get revenge on Bill who had played a cruel prank on her in high school. But it doesn't work out that way. Even though what is going to happen in the end is pretty much determined from the start, it takes a looooong time to get there and said time is full of ups and downs that is not expected. There were more than a few surprises.

I have to mention Bill's father, William Havenwood Sr. He was an absolute blast to read. I think he made the whole story to be honest. Every time he popped up in the story I couldn't help but grin at one thing or another.

I really do recommend this book. It's a light-hearted, fun, dramatic read that has something in it for everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely loved it, 6 Nov. 2013
It's a very good read, I always look forward to read it and always sad to drop it for a while when @ work. I would definitely recommend it to any reader looking for a good novel which has good humour as we'll.

Thumbs up Anna!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Her Perfect Revenge., 17 Dec. 2013
Totally loved the story, you knew what was coming but it was written in a way that you were still surprised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Emotional engaging, 5 Nov. 2013
Absolutely loved it, kept me fully hooked for the first page right through to the end. Such a fantastic read !

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth a read., 2 Nov. 2013
Laughted out loud, and could not put it down. I liked it so must that I bought another book by the same author

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it!, 20 Oct. 2013
really truly loved this book, it was well written and had me hooked from page one, it was free when i purchased it but i would have gladly paid for it, such a good read, looking forward to read more books by this author.

5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh, 17 Oct. 2013
Thoroughly enjoyed this book. It did make me laugh out loud. It was fun to read and would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars a book anyone can read, 30 Sept. 2013
A great book didn't want it to end, sometimes we need a book like this, it made me smile all the way through.

5.0 out of 5 stars Her Perfect Revenge, 29 Sept. 2013
Liz S (Liverpool England) - See all my reviews
I got this book as it was free. I was totally surprised it was very good. I would recommend this book .