5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely
Got this for my grandsons cotbed in my home, lovely and warm! good quality, fits his cot bed bedding perfectly!
Published on 21 Jan 2012 by supergran

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid!
Published 14 months ago by Saml

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid!, 12 Aug 2013
This review is from: Linens Limited Polycotton Hollowfibre Non-Allergenic Duvet/Quilt, 7.5 Tog, Cot Bed
This seller hasn't sent me all of the items ordered (pillow as part of set) - customer service is appauling and using strange tactics to avoid despatching exact items ordered (ie: it has been sent/then it hasn't been sent/it wasn't ordered). I would advise others to avoid, I wish I had paid attention to other poor reviews. This is the first bad review I have ever written after many years as regular customer of Amazon but seems Linen's Limited have a complete disregard for customer service and very hard to communicate with. Since posting this have seen another recent review with exactly the same issue. Unsure why seller acting so strangely..have asked Amazon to assist with resolving it as very frustrating.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not hygienically sealed - poor customer service, 27 Oct 2013
I received this item but when I opened the packaging the duvet was in fact already opened and not sealed for hygiene as stated on the packaging, which made me believe that the duvet had already been used or sent to someone else.
I contacted customer services who told me to return the item in its unopened packaging - it was as if no one had bothered to read my email. I am now waiting for a refund. Would not recommend this company.

1.0 out of 5 stars Stained, 30 Sep 2013
Very disappointed seal was broken when I went to open it and then I found a big red stain on it

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 21 Jan 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Good duvet, 13 July 2011
This was a good duvet, fitted my son's travel cot perfectly, its nice a thick, but not too thick, its just right. Good length too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Is as advertised, 12 Mar 2013
Like it. Is as advertised. Prompt delivery. Well made and has survived 2 washes so far. More than sufficient size for cot bed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cot Bed Duvet, 12 Mar 2013
This is a lovely duvet with an ideal tog rating for all year round use. It washes well too. Very pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 23 April 2012
B. Kedzierska - See all my reviews
I like it, it's soft and cosy. Good for cold weather, but to warm for summer, so I would need to buy another one if the weather gets warmer.

5.0 out of 5 stars duvet, 18 April 2012
this cot bed duvet was purchased along with the 4.5 tog one.both arrived on time. keep my toddler warm and snug.

5.0 out of 5 stars cot duvet, 2 Feb 2012
Needed this for cot bed and camping cot. Just the right size and beautifully warm and light.Very pleased with the product.