5.0 out of 5 stars Health warning!!!!
Published 11 months ago by Ian

3.0 out of 5 stars Elvis wig
Published on 26 Feb 2012 by Leonardo De Pinto

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Elvis wig, 26 Feb 2012
Leonardo De Pinto (Italy) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Smiffys Elvis Wig (Toy)
When the wig was deliverded it was completely flat and when I put it on I looked more like a gorilla than a Presley. However with the help of my wife and some brushing and grooming it did start to look like Elvis's hair. It's quite easy to shape and style the way you want but the side-burns definitely need to be trimmed. This item is fine if you want to have some Presley fun but you will need something better if you are a real impersonator.

2.0 out of 5 stars elvis wig, 22 Oct 2011
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Smiffys Elvis Wig (Toy)
I was a bit disapointed at first as I didnt think that it looked any thing like the picture when it arrived, but I cut it and styled it with gel and then it was fine.

1.0 out of 5 stars No way is this an Elvis wig, 13 Mar 2014
This review is from: Smiffys Elvis Wig (Toy)
This wig is incredibly bad, not even funny bad. There is no style to it at all. As for resemblance to the picture, forget it. I tried to tease it into shape/style but to no avail. I cannot liken it to any hair style I've seen. Really cross, as Smiffy's is usually a good brand. I have since bought one from a fancy dress shop which was excellent and cost no more. I would definitely avoid this product unless you are planning on dressing as a vagrant!

3.0 out of 5 stars wig, 14 Jan 2014
This review is from: Smiffys Elvis Wig (Toy)
got some funny comments from family members wh did n t think it lOOked right. Was mre like Ry rbisn.

5.0 out of 5 stars Health warning!!!!, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: Smiffys Elvis Wig (Toy)
The guys I work with have a strange sense of humour and I am their supervisor, One very valued member of staff is off ill and is getting chemotherapy for his situation, consequently his hair is falling out, and before treatment he was like the illustration only gray. As an old rocker and game warden locally he looked less than his hirsute self, and at this years Christmas party we thought he may need a little help, and this wig was it, so our head boss was retiring, and we integrated that with our Christmas dinner and after thank yous and speeches etc, I made a speech and gave him the wig, I apologised for not being able to get a gray one but never mind. He wore it, liked it and uses it when he goes for his chemo. His sense of humour kicked in and he has a long way to go in treatment but if it makes him smile in his situation then you cant ask for more than that. Its fun, cheap and very cheerful

3.0 out of 5 stars Smiffys Elvis wig, 1 Jan 2014
This review is from: Smiffys Elvis Wig (Toy)
The picture on the website and on the box it arrived in was much better than the actual product when removed from the box.
It was ok for what I intended but if I had known what the product was like in reality I would have chosen a different manufacturer.

3.0 out of 5 stars Murder mystery, 24 Nov 2013
I was Elvis Presley in a murder mystery
The glasses and wig were my props
And they were fine for my part
I found the wig a little uncomfortable after an hour or two but it fit the bill for the night

2.0 out of 5 stars This wig served its purpose but did not looki like the photo, 13 Nov 2013
This review is from: Smiffys Elvis Wig (Toy)
I wore this wig for a night out it was comfortable but if didnt look like the photo at all, you couldnt style it either, was a little dissapointing but people got the idea.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok for the purpose it was bought., 11 Nov 2013
This review is from: Smiffys Elvis Wig (Toy)
I bought this wig for a fancy dress party and although a little difficult to restyle it was ok for my purpose.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 15 July 2013
Helen Wise (Truro, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Smiffys Elvis Wig (Toy)
It did need a bit of playing with to get the shape but then you can't expect something like this to arrive in the post and not have to brush it into shape. It was strange to see my husband with hair!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›