5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shirt.
Published on 20 Oct 2011 by magdalene42

3.0 out of 5 stars printed t-shirt
Published on 18 Mar 2012 by Anna

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shirt., 20 Oct 2011
This review is from: Evolution of Man - Men's Cycling T shirt - 7 Colours (Apparel)
Received very quickly from Marketplace seller. This is a nice quality heavyweight T-shirt which should wear well and be slow to go out of shape. Having said that, though I love it and rate it 5 stars for me personally, since I am a slim-ish female (size 12) suspect this shirt is cut a little on the snug side for male purchasers. I bought a medium, and it is a loose but not baggy fit on me.
Advizable I think to take the 38" - 40" measurement as an exact fit, if you are between these two chest sizes the shirt will be close fitting.
Which is precisely why I bought the men's - I wanted loose fit. Delighted to find that it does fit me the way I wanted, but if you are a guy you might consider purchasing a size larger than your usual if you don't want it too snug.

Edited following later purchase - I have now also bought the yellow version, in commemoration of Bradley Wiggins's 2012 TdF victory. Was slightly concerned because the shade of yellow depicted on this shirt's purchase page was rather more of a pale lemon than a true TdF 'Yellow Jersey' yellow. However, when I received the shirt I was pleasantly surprised - the shade you see on the screen is an example of colour representation failure, this shirt *really is* in proper Tour de France 'Yellow Jersey' Yellow, so if that is what you want, go for it.

And in case anyone is wondering, many months on, my original purchase - the black version - has indeed worn well and has not gone out of shape at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars great T-Shirt, 28 Feb 2011
Brought this T-Shirt for my dad's birthday he loved it as he is mad on cycling. It is good quality and fitted him perfectly,I got him a large size as he likes them baggy, so perhaps go up a size, and it came on time. Could not fault anything.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Buy, 7 Jan 2011
I bought this t-shirt for my son-in-law (aged 40+) who is a very keen cyclist. It was a Christmas present and he absoluted loved it. The shirt was well made out of a good cotton and the colour (in this case blue) was vibrant. There was rather a long delivery time but this was due to extremes of weather in the UK at the time.

3.0 out of 5 stars printed t-shirt, 18 Mar 2012
There are Two contrasting qualities placing that t-shirt in the middle of the scale: 1. Very good printing with the cool idea - it suits my purpose as a gift to my cycling brother. 2. The cotton is on the extreme side of heavy duty, what makes it thick, gritty and uncomfortable to wear in direct contact with the skin. I just hope it would get better after several washings, and the printing would not get affected badly.
I really love the design, I just wish the producer used lighter/softer cotton t-shirt. I would buy more and recommend the product more then.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed with size, 5 Nov 2013
Love the design of the T shirt, but purchased Medium for my cyclist boyfriend as the reviews on sizes seemed to edge that way. Normally would buy Small to Medium. This however was worn once and was a snug fit then. However after one wash and no, it was not the machine that killed it it was even smaller and had shrunk upwards. I now have a T shirt

4.0 out of 5 stars Cycling t shirt, 13 Nov 2012
Received promptly and in sufficient packaging to keep it protected Good quality t shirt not only was I very pleased with it the person who received it was very pleased as it also fitted well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 17 Oct 2011
I bought this as a present for a friend who loved it. Arrived very quickly and is printed on a good quality t-shirt. Excellent!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 13 Sep 2011
Dj Dunne (UK) - See all my reviews
This was a good quality item with a quirky logo. Arrived very quickly and was well packaged.Sizing was good and description accurate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it..., 5 Aug 2011
Bought for my boyfriend for birthday and he loved it. Good quality and good fit. His best mate asked which one was him, made me chuckle... Definitely recommend it - and it came super quick.

5.0 out of 5 stars T-Shirt for Sport, 11 Jan 2011
Excellent and kind service. This T-shirt was a surprise present, for my husband, at Christmas, and he was very impressed. Wore it straight away. I originally ordered the size he generally wears but felt it was too big. I contacted these kind people who exchanged it without fuss and quickly. Thank You. Happy New Year.