5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch
Really nice watch has a I let feel to it and looks very pleasing on. Only thing I wild mention is ensure you have the fit not too loose as it will tend to spring out of the closed position as the clasp de presses against my hand when it flexes however one further link of shall prevent this, very happy!!!!
Published 12 months ago by j mcnellis

1.0 out of 5 stars Counterfeit
The watch arrived and as soon as I opened the box, it broke. This struck me unusual as Armani usually produces watches of quality with packaging to match.
For this reason alone, I requested a refund and was granted one immediately, (it was bought as a gift so I could not present it if the box was broken)
Similarly, the watch did not contain a certificate of...
Published 19 months ago by A.Bedwell

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Counterfeit, 16 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Emporio Armani Men's Watch AR5890 (Watch)
Similarly, the watch did not contain a certificate of authenticity. (I have owned an Armani watch before, which I brought from an approved stockist) Which also leads me to belief it is definitely fake.

I do not recommend buying this watch from here, save the hassle and buy elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch, 24 Mar. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Price was on Amazon, 20 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Emporio Armani Men's Watch AR5890 (Watch)
Purchased for my son's 40th Birthday and he loved it. I showed it to other people and they loved it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Emporio Armani AR5890 - blah!, 14 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Emporio Armani Men's Watch AR5890 (Watch)
Have sent this back to Amazon and now awaiting a refund.
Packaging was poor from Amazon, box was way too big for the watch and the box had no bubble wrap.
The quality of the Emporio Armani packaging was also poor. The black EA box was very scratched/scuffed so wouldn't have made a good gift for anyone.
The watch itself had a loose/broken second hand, probably due to the poor packaging by Amazon, and was wrapped in some sort of cling film to protect it from scratches.
For some reason, the feel of the watch just wasn't the same as when I saw it in House of Frasier. It could well have been a genuine watch, but I couldn't help but feel it was a fake.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch, 26 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Emporio Armani Men's Watch AR5890 (Watch)
This is the second one of this style of watch I have bought, (I also have the white one) nice to wear well weighted watch, a nice addition to my collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift, 21 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Emporio Armani Men's Watch AR5890 (Watch)
Very pleased with this item never had any problems watch exactly as described loved the strap nothin more can be said

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Impressed, 9 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Emporio Armani Men's Watch AR5890 (Watch)
I bought this watch for my husband's, our , anniversary, he absolutely loved it, nicest watch he owns. The price was very competitive and the delivery spot on. The case the watch was in was perfect, had all the booklets etc., for the watch, so all in all we were more than happy with this purchase. I would definitely recommend this seller to anyone, top marks all round. Will definitely buy from again, thank you. P.

4.0 out of 5 stars top quality, 9 July 2014
This review is from: Emporio Armani Men's Watch AR5890 (Watch)
If you like chronograph watches this is the one which Is delicate but extremely worth it. Price for the watch is very low so buy it and enjoy the sophistication.

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch itself is brilliant and my husband was over the moon with it ..., 27 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Emporio Armani Men's Watch AR5890 (Watch)
Watch itself is brilliant and my husband was over the moon with it as his present. price was amazing but the delivery was awful even though i paid for it to be a fast service, took me writting a complaint and then it was with me the very next day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Emporio Armani Men's Watch AR5890 (Watch)
beautiful and excellent watch and a good service.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›