5.0 out of 5 stars Decent cable
This is a decent USB cable. I have been using it for a while now with no issues. It works fine for my HTC Desire HD and 1TB portable Western Digital Hard Drives.
Published on 17 Sept. 2012 by hotwings

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok cable but not IMHO for high power use
Ordered this to connect power to a Raspberry Pi and save space (what with the right angle connector and all). Nice long cable but a bit on the wimpy side - I've not cut it open to check the diameter of the conductors but externally the diameter of the cable is one of the smallest I've ever seen on a USB cable at about 2.5mm. Unfortunately for me with my current setup this...
Published 9 months ago by Jimbob

‹ Previous | 110 11 1239 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, delivery as expected - but not fast, 23 May 2013
Good product, delivery as expected - but not fast. Note the left angle - that is what I expected and got. Fits well using my Galaxy S3 in left hand whilst on charge. (I also have right angle - useful for different phones)

4.0 out of 5 stars powerline, 3 Oct. 2014
Mr. P. Bennett (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: StarTech 6 inch Micro USB Cable - A to Micro B (Personal Computers)
probably marginally too short for me as it means my phone doesn't quite sit flat on the surface and so puts a bit of strain on the charging port. However it does exactly what it says on the tin and is very good space wise

4.0 out of 5 stars It's good value but...., 25 May 2014
Bob (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
.....if you need it for a Samsung smartphone you may find the plastic moulding is too thick to allow it to engage the socket. I had to carefully shave off plastic with a knife until it would go in. After that it was fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 26 May 2014
I bought this thin-gauge stereo cable to run between the plastic joins in my Golf MK6 dashboard, and it fitted just fine. Can't say much more than that I have noticed no noise or signal issues, so it's been good so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars To keep in your pocket, 26 July 2012
A. C. Yelmo (Spain) - See all my reviews
This is ideal to carry always with you, for those situations when you need to charge your mobile phone or copy some files and all the cables are gone. I use it to charge my phone on the go with my portable battery pack.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 1 Nov. 2014
I have mains chargers with 700,1500 and 2000mah outputs and the cable works in all, however only passes around 300mah which is rubbish. should have bought a blackberry charger it pushes out 700mah and has a long cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great cable., 26 Nov. 2014
These right angled cables are fantastic. I use my smartphone as my main in car GPS and having the right angled cable means you can have the phone in landscape mode and on charge without a cable jutting out of the end.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well for the price, 17 Jan. 2014
I use these to connect a behringer headphone amplifier to my keyboard's headphone output (which also works as my audio interface) so that i can split it across multiple headphones - works very well and is very clear,

2.0 out of 5 stars Fragile, there are better leads available for a little extra., 26 Jan. 2015
The lead is a bit flimsy and fragile, it is easily damaged and broken. There are better leads available for a little extra. 3.5mm Dual Right Angle Male Jack to Jack Stereo Audio Cable 0.5m 50cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 30 Jan. 2013
Excellent delivery service, got this within a few days. This cable is well worth it, I've had it for a couple of weeks and works a treat. Shorter than expected but still ideal for use in car. Would defo recommend.

‹ Previous | 110 11 1239 | Next ›