5.0 out of 5 stars Decent cable
This is a decent USB cable. I have been using it for a while now with no issues. It works fine for my HTC Desire HD and 1TB portable Western Digital Hard Drives.
Published 23 months ago by hotwings

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok cable but not IMHO for high power use
Published 11 days ago by Jimbob

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent cable, 17 Sep 2012
This review is from: StarTech 6 inch Micro USB Cable - A to Micro B (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and does the job., 19 May 2012
I bought two of these cables to power a Raspberry Pi and a WiFi adapter from a battery pack. The cables are of a decent quality and they work as advertised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on, 8 Feb 2012
Mr. Rob Pritchard (Bury St Edmunds, UK) - See all my reviews
It's about 3ft long, it has a USB and a right-angle mini-usb that are joined together with a length of wire that conducts whatever comes out of one terminal to the other with, as far as I can tell, total efficiency.

You might like to note that the cable is actually quite thin which served my purpose very well in that movement of the cable doesn't seem to transmit too much force to the mini-usb connector, a weak point in my experience with PowerMonkey 'straight' connectors.

Bought to connect a PowerMonkey Traveller to an HTC HD2 used as a wrist-mounted aviation GPS

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 15 Sep 2012
Beanie Luck Spud (Cotswolds) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Bought for my Samsung Galaxy S3 and it worked perfectly.

I did buy it to connect a portable drive to the S3 and it seamlessly played files from the drive to the phone.

It also doubles up as a usb charger and mine for that too also worked very well.

Perfect..

5.0 out of 5 stars A good usb cable at a decent price, 13 Sep 2013
G. Smith (England) - See all my reviews
This is a decent cable at a fair price, well worth it if you need a spare micro-usb cable or if you specifically want the right-angle connector head.

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent cable, 17 Sep 2012
I bought this cable to power my phone on my motorbike, mounted on the dashboard. I have a cigarette socket dual-usb power supply under my seat and ran this cable up to the dash. It powers the phone no problem. I don't know if it works for data transfer so cannot comment on that.

4.0 out of 5 stars Right Angle micro USB lead, 18 July 2011
Great for in the car using a Android phone, but don't like being charged twice for postage when ordering 2 items in one order :-(

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok cable but not IMHO for high power use, 21 Aug 2014
Ordered this to connect power to a Raspberry Pi and save space (what with the right angle connector and all). Nice long cable but a bit on the wimpy side - I've not cut it open to check the diameter of the conductors but externally the diameter of the cable is one of the smallest I've ever seen on a USB cable at about 2.5mm. Unfortunately for me with my current setup this doesn't allow enough power through to the Pi to run Pi on turbo mode with ethernet (no USB or HDMI devices connected). This situation probably also not helped by the cable being so long (in terms of resistance and voltage drop across the length of the cable, though I measured the voltage at the Pi and it was still above 4v, just the Ethernet would not come up). Reverting back to a shorter thicker cable on same PSU and Pi was fine.

So if you were thinking of using this cable to provide power to a Pi, phone, tablet or other similar device you might want to bear this in mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 2 Jun 2014
Got this to go with my mini power bank and its amazing. No more tripping over and having long wires sticking out of my bag

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice length but a little thin, 30 April 2014
Bought this cable and a 6 inch straight to use with my new Anker charger.

First thing I noticed was the cable is fairly thin, although it seems flexible enough for this not to be a problem.

Next I realised most of my devices have their micro USB port the "wrong" way up for the left angle to be what I needed.
Make sure you check which way up the micro slot needs to go.

I think the 12 inch (this one) is the right length for my needs, but will probably also get a right angle cable.

StarTech 6 inch Micro USB Cable - A to Micro B