5.0 out of 5 stars Great deep storage and super-fast delivery
I ordered a pack of 5 slightly shallower boxes from the same vendor earlier in the week, and was very impressed both by the quality of the boxes and the speed of delivery. The following day I ordered another pack of 5, and a pack of these deeper boxes too.

Published on 13 Aug 2011 by Peewiglet

3.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend these.
The boxes are good quality but the lid dosn,t close tightly even though the lid shut with a click but still quite lose thats the only downside.If you r looking for airtight boxes these r not for you than.Delivery service was good they arrived before the estimate time.
Published 6 months ago by sadia naseer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deep storage and super-fast delivery, 13 Aug 2011
This review is from: 80lt Plastic Storage boxes (Pack of 3) (Kitchen & Home)

They arrived the following day--just as quickly as the first batch--and I've already pressed most of them into service up in the attic, freeing up some much-needed space downstairs. I've used them for bulky coats and other clothes that were clogging up my wardrobe, and they do the job perfectly.

The lids fit well, and the boxes stack neatly together. Altogether they're exactly what I needed, and I'm sure I'll be ordering more soon. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars These boxes appear relatively well made, 26 April 2012
This review is from: 80lt Plastic Storage boxes (Pack of 3) (Kitchen & Home)
I wanted to write this review to state that the boxes appear to be relatively well made.
They managed to make it through being thrown up some stairs by the delivery man (not sure why he didn't pay any attention to the FRAGILE stickers), and weren't particularly well protected (just cardboard all around) - but they arrived unscratched and unchipped.
I will be filling these up over the coming days, and will report back if I encounter any problems, but from what I can see, they're money well spent.

I would add, though - relative to the carrier, not the product itself, that the carrier used to deliver MY order had a large sticker on the box stating that contents needed to be examined BEFORE the items were signed for. So, if like another reviewer, you're unlucky, and they arrived damaged - you may not be able to claim compensation for that if you sign before checking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for kids toys!, 5 Oct 2012
This review is from: 80lt Plastic Storage boxes (Pack of 3) (Kitchen & Home)
Brought these with the intention of storing my childrens toys. Absoloutely perfect for them, size wise. Thick, sturdy plastic so I see them lasting for a long time. Was very surprised to receive an email a few hours after purchasing to say they had already been dispatched, even better they arrived the next day! Would recommend these boxes and seller. Value for money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong and sturdy, 7 Jan 2014
Mrs. Jan Falconer "Salsa QE3" (Scotlland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 80lt Plastic Storage boxes (Pack of 3) (Kitchen & Home)
The only thing that breaks this product is when it is marked fragile and the delivery person cannot read! I ordered 2 lots of these and one arrive perfectly and the other had broke I transit. I have used them, they are deep and sturdy I can only think that I transit someone really dropped the package hard to make it it break. never mind, they are great when used to store goods and they hold heaps! I love them! PS..the seller was awesome and quickly sorted my problem!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good customer service, 1 Mar 2013
This review is from: 80lt Plastic Storage boxes (Pack of 3) (Kitchen & Home)
I would like to highly recommend this company who have been very efficient in replacing a damage box after finding out it was damaged, the boxes are large in size and good value

4.0 out of 5 stars Plastic storage boxes good, 4 Feb 2012
This review is from: 80lt Plastic Storage boxes (Pack of 3) (Kitchen & Home)
Unfortunately one of the lids was broken when it arrived despite the really good packaging. Apart from that the boxes are good.

4.0 out of 5 stars 80 litre boxes, 5 Sep 2011
This review is from: 80lt Plastic Storage boxes (Pack of 3) (Kitchen & Home)
The boxes are sturdy and strong. Mine arrived with black lids which I suppose is alright, the boxes serve their purpose

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 22 Sep 2012
This review is from: 80lt Plastic Storage boxes (Pack of 3) (Kitchen & Home)
We have purchased lots of these boxes and have found them very useful. They stack well and of course are reusable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
nice

5.0 out of 5 stars 80lt Plastic Storage Boxes, 27 Jun 2014
This review is from: 80lt Plastic Storage boxes (Pack of 3) (Kitchen & Home)
80lt Plastic Storage boxes just what I needed to move with and they are also easy to store and use again.

80lt Plastic Storage boxes (Pack of 3)
27.70