5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing
Melanie marks is my favourite author. This book is definitely one of her best books. I would definitely recommend this book.
Published 8 months ago by Gg

3.0 out of 5 stars YA indie princess
3.5 STARS

I did enjoy the story but very like the "taken by storm series" by Angel morrison
Published on 17 Jun 2011 by YAprincess

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 12 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 14 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Dating Deal (Kindle Edition)
This is a good book read it in one night I couldn't put it down a short read but a page turner : D

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 24 April 2013
This review is from: The Dating Deal (Kindle Edition)
This was a short light read which i enjoyed reading. I do liked or loved melanie books & always look forward to reading the next book she written.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 12 April 2013
I really liked the book
It was just think really i like fantasising about the story just in case it happens to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Dating Deal, 10 April 2013
This review is from: The Dating Deal (Kindle Edition)
I chose this rating because it is a gripping book and I really love the plot! I loved the book but, at times it was confusing... I recommend this book to people between the ages 10-13/14- and in most cases if you are a girl 😄😄😄😄

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 7 April 2013
This review is from: The Dating Deal (Kindle Edition)
This books great. I was glad that they made the 'deal' otherwise I wouldn't have got to read such an amazing book :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 28 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Dating Deal (Kindle Edition)
Movie Movie Movie Movie Movie Movie Movie Movie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOVIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE plz
this is gonna be awesome if you do a movie plz do a movie

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 26 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Dating Deal (Kindle Edition)
I loved this story and hope there is more from Megan and Trent I would happily buy another book about them!!

4.0 out of 5 stars A quick, light read, 20 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Dating Deal (Kindle Edition)
I chose to read this book because I had read His Kiss, and there was an excerpt in the back. As I had enjoyed His Kiss, I bought this.

The Dating Deal is about a girl called Megan, and when one of her enemies ask her, in front of the whole class, who she is going to the dance with, Trent immediately says she is going with him, hence the dating deal.

The plot was nice, if a little predictable, and is good for a short, light read. Anyone could read it. For me, however, there were three problems (and they aren't even really problems):
1: the description told me too much about the story. We don't discover about Trent and the computer until the end. However, this might have been necessary, so that people understood Trent's sudden interest in her.
2: the plot and characters resembled those in His Kiss. But perhaps these are the types of stories Melanie Marks wants to write about, and I respect that! It's nice how much Megan bakes.
3: the Mormon aspect made me slightly uncomfortable, because I'm not very religious. But, once again, that's just me.

Overall, it was a nice, light-hearted story! If you want something to read in the summer or to chill out with, this book is for you!

5.0 out of 5 stars The dating deal, 6 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Dating Deal (Kindle Edition)
This was a great book, I couldn't put it down. I fell in love with the characters straight away.everything was great about it.such a cute ending.I really hope they win.

The Dating Deal