4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, nice scent.
I was surprised at how small the bottle was given that it is for 50 washes, but it does seem to work! I like the idea of using chemical free detergent, and the scent is nice but not overpowering, and I especially enjoy it on my bedding as lavender is such a soothing scent. Will continue to use this product.
Published on 1 Mar. 2012 by christina

3.0 out of 5 stars Like
the lavander smell when you open it but doesn't remains on laundry so useless the added scent. Laundry doesn't look particularly bright or clean, just ordinary though I use one half cup mixed with the laundry eco balls.
Published 10 months ago by Blue

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, nice scent., 1 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Earth Friendly Products Ecos Lavender Laundry Detergent 50 Washes 1.5 Litres (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 13 Mar. 2013
G. Phoenix "Gillian" (Suffolk UK) - See all my reviews
Best I have found
Doesn't lather too much, but enough
Cleans well
Scent not too strong - and natural
I would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Laundry Detergent, 19 Feb. 2013
This by far is the best laundry detergent on the market, just a little bit cleans a large load. No need for fabric softener otherwise known as (fabric poison) can't believe the chemicals used in both the detergent and softener. ECOS smells great, softens fabric and gets stains out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Laundry Detergent in UK, 22 Aug. 2012
I have been in the UK over a year. I could not get the laundry detergent I used in the USA. I tried others but was not satisfied ... the scents are awful (especially Ariel), and clothes tended to be dingy and grey. Air drying clothes they ended up very stiff. I searched Amazon.co.uk to see if I could learn about any better brands of detergent. I read the reviews and decided to order Ecos, though I was concerned with doing mail order for laundry detergent, something I am so used to purchasing in a store. The product arrived promptly and was well packaged. Now with Ecos,having done three loads so far, I am pleased with the results. Although it says lavender, I can barely notice any smell (as other reviewers had noted). I prefer unscented so this is ideal. The loads require only a small amount of detergent so the bottle will last a long time. Drying clothes either outside on the line or inside, the clothes dry and are still soft.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eco Friendly and kind to sensitive skin!, 7 Jan. 2012
Caroline Watts "CW" (UK) - See all my reviews
I decided that in 2012 I would be more eco friendly and anti animal testing. This product is wonderful!! It smells great and is kind to skin with eczema. You only need to use small amounts, so a bottle lasts for ages.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Laundry Conditioner, 3 Dec. 2014
PPS076 (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
I bought this product at the end of last year because I wanted a more environmentally friendly and more natural laundry conditioner.

After using it unti I finshed bottle I found it to have a pleasant lavender odour and it did a good job to support the clothes cleaning process and they made the clothes fresh, soft and crese free. It's quite concentrated so you don't need to use that much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eco Friendly, smells lovely and kind to skin and clothes, 8 Feb. 2012
Celticprincess "What you send out, comes back... (Scotland, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
But it is much more too! I have known the magic of pure virgin coconut oil a long time for both skin care and internal health. This laundry detergent uses coconut oil to soften your clothes. Its a small, easy to store bottle but as I only need to use 50ml per full load, it lasts ages! and is so economical, as well as being anti animal testing and kind to sensitive skin. Its also better for your clothes, so your clothes (the fabrics) last longer. There is nothing to dislike about this product and so much to like!

Since buying this for the first time a few weeks ago, I have ceased buying any other washing detergent and solely use this to care for all my clothes and my families. I like it so much I have it now on subscription order with Amazon. Its made in the USA and as a British customer of this brand, I am one happy customer.

Coconut Oil and Lavender Essential oils are what make this washing liquid special and kind to your skin and clothes. Highly recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars does what it sais, 1 Mar. 2013
the lavender smell is not noticeable after the wash , but it cleans well. also there's no way it ensures 50 wash cicles as mentioned on the package...i would say maximum 20 washes

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product; cleans and cares, 10 Feb. 2013
I have been using this product for about 3 years, ever since I stumbled across it at a local health food shop whilst I was looking for more ethical alternatives to traditional washing powder.
I find that you only need to use a small amount (about half a capful usually suffices) and it cleans my washing well. I personally detest the very strong perfume that most washing powders leave on clothes (and think of the chemical residue!) so am pleased to say that this leaves very little fragrance, if at all. I do use a gentle fabric conditioner just to add a little bit of an 'after aroma' because I like clothes to have a gentle smell but not an overpowering one!
I usually use it only when washing clothes wash and use a stronger detergent for sheets and towels (just a personal preference) although I am sure this would do just as well for those also.
I will continue to use this for as long as I can get hold of it as I absolutely love it and am comforted by its low impact on the environment and cruelty-free production.
All in all, a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes the clothings so soft., 5 Sept. 2012
Andrea Gustavsson (Sweden) - See all my reviews
I'm glad I bought this, I can't imagine using anything else for my laundry! My clothing became so amazingly soft and whenever I would handle the laundry it made my hands soft as well. I have very sensitive skin and didn't find this irritating at all. I also felt that the clothing became less wrinkled and that many items normally requiring ironing sorted themselves out. It also seems the items takes less time to dry, I have a dress that usually takes 8+ hours to dry and not even tumble drying it on high heat makes it dry. Today I just hung it outside for a couple of hours and it dried completely. I can't say much for the scent as I don't have a very good sense of smell, but it did seem to smell quite nicely. At least the clothing feels fresh and that's most important to me.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›