5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product
As stated this garment is a base layer,designed to act as part of a layering system, as an avid outdoor photographer I use the garment (top and Bottom) with a fleece and windproof jacket and have found a considerable difference over similar products I have purchased, some being more expensive, the washing instructions can be a little confusing but washed at 30 deg, they...
Published on 9 Dec 2009 by R. Petrie

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best size design
I purchased a medium as that is my size, the torso fits perfect and compresses well onto it however, the arms don't compress so well they aren't as skin tight. It bunches up around the triceps and elbow and isn't a great fit. I also have small but again the same problem. It can be temporarily sorted by pulling down at the sleeves, so isn't bad overall
Published 4 months ago by Mark

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift gift for my partner, 7 April 2014
As usual from Canterbury good value for money worn as a base layer for hockey and does the job in extreme weather

5.0 out of 5 stars All round good proformance., 26 Mar 2014
Realy good brace layer for almost all activities. Not stifling but it dose keep you warm I use it for everything from judo to running.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great top, 16 Mar 2014
Excellent top which keeps you warm on those cold running nights. Would recommend without hesitation. Decided to purchase another one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 12 Mar 2014
very good cant fault it , i work inside and out doors in my line of work and this is just right for the cold wether to good for offices

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent but be careful with the sizes, 11 Mar 2014
Brilliant product, very good in cold temperatures.However, be cautious with the sizes. I am 6ft 2" and quite slim. I fit into large and medium size clothing, so I thought a large would fit well. I would be tempted to say I should have gone for XL or even an XXL, the sleeves were far too short. Apart from my error this product is fantastic. I would recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars What you would expect from Canterbury, 10 Mar 2014
Used it a handful of time now in wind, rain and the cold. It kept me very warm. Thinking about buying the shorts for next winter.

4.0 out of 5 stars Canterbury Base Layer, 5 Mar 2014
Good quality, suprisingly warm and thicker than some base layers. It does however shrink a little in the wash so its worth getting a size larger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 25 Feb 2014
I wear it for playing hockey in and it's fab! Really keeps me warm on those cold, damp January Saturdays

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent item, 24 Feb 2014
I use it for: trekking, cycling, running.

For years I used loose fitting wicking tops and always swore by them, then a couple of years ago I decided to use one of these compression tops, first impressions were it's too tight and it felt uncomfortable due my own mind thinking it was too tight.

Took a couple of weeks to get used to it but now I never wear anything else, I have both the cold and hot compression tops.These are quite simply the best base layer for outdoor activity for comfort and wicking.

I am normally a size large in all things, and I bought a size large compression top, snug fit as compression suggests but slighly short in the arms, but I do have long arms so that's the only minor gripe.

4.0 out of 5 stars Grandson likes it for school rugby, 14 Jan 2014
His mother proposed this make to keep the grandson warm during his rugby sessions at school.
He is only 12 but tall and thin and the junior sizes were not available. Seems to fit him ok, though.

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›