on 12 November 2014
I have a Morton's neuroma on the nerve between the third and fourth toe bones of my left foot. It is at an early stage and I don't want an operation or an injection. I have found that this product (recommended by my NHS podiatrist) really helps to reduce the pressure on the affected nerve so I don't get that sharp, burning nerve pain. I have the product fitted in different shoes and they are are very comfortable

I need the product for one foot only; and would suggest that you market the Pedag T-Form in left and right foot double packs to give better customer choice.
on 15 September 2013
I ordered these supports in the wrong size initially, so had to return them and re-order a smaller size . They are great. I followed the example of another reviewer, and taped these supports to my feet (just behind the metatarsal heads) using micropore tape. This works well and means that I can wear them in different shoes, as the self adhesive base is VERY adhesive and is difficult to remove to place in another pair of shoes. I am delighted with this purchase - I find them comfortable and very easy to wear.
on 11 May 2014
I followed the advice given by reviewers and attached the support to my foot with tape, I used zinc oxide , the reviewer used micro pore . Once I figured out the ideal spot to tape the support my foot pain was immediately relieved. There is a little pic on the packaging indicating the placement position.
on 22 November 2013
At last a solution that works - very pleased with this product.
tried several alternatives but they were either uncomfortable to wear or didn't stay put.
on 17 August 2013
Easy to use, and helped relieve metatarsal pain straight away. Well worth the money, easily fitted to trainers or work shoes.
on 19 June 2013
I suffer from Capsulitis, which is burning pain in the ball of my foot. I have also seen this referred to as spread foot. I have been under the podiatrist for some time trying to get relief from the pain and the orthotics I was given did help but didn’t fit all my shoes. I really liked these pedag T form as I can attach them to my normal shoes and don’t have to buy unattractive extra wide shoes that my orthotics fit. It supports my foot so that I don't feel pain in the ball of my foot when I walk. They stop my toes from getting squashed like the orthotic I received from the podiatrist. I will definitely be buying some more. They are crafted in such a way that they stop the burning sensation of metatarsal. Brilliant buy. I would definitely recommend them.
on 27 March 2014
Product is good but would advise putting in shoes with double sided sticky tape to make sure you've fitted them in the right position. Once they're stuck they're stuck very well!! I have ordered more but will take my own advise next time
on 26 November 2010
I do not attach these things to my shoes, I attach them to my feet instead (with medical tape), and that works fine. They do provide good metatarsal support.
on 16 January 2014
I bought these for my cycling shoes because when I was standing on my bike the pain in my foot was building up and when I got off my bike I couldn't walk. Since I put these in I can now stand when I like and can go a good distance without any pain. I've now bought a pair for my everyday shoes
on 31 March 2014
I was diagnosed with sesamoiditis about 5 years ago. I've tried physiotherapy and insoles provided by the NHS. I also spent about £500 on carbon fibre insoles and various sized insoles from a private orthotics company. None of these products helped with the pain I was feeling from my damaged sesamoid bones. I tried the Pedag T-forms last week and felt instant relief when walking with them in my trainers. They fit perfectly without taking up too much space like the full insoles do. I would highly recommend these to anyone who has been diagnosed with sesamoiditis. Money well spent. I'm so happy to have found something that works after suffering for 5 years.