Price:£26.00+ £5.12 shipping

on 17 July 2011
Bought this for my daughter as a christmas present, she was 18 months at the time. It is just the right size for her, it is light weight but very stable and does not tip back when she pushes down on it. It has been played with continuously and has not sustained any damage although sometimes the mudguards pop off when knocked against something. This is easily repaired though and she is off playing with it again. Definitely recommended.
on 29 December 2012
my grand niece again had this on her 1st birthday and its sturdy and she was able to walk with it as support as not quite walking then
thanks
on 30 December 2010
I bought this pram for my granddaught's 2nd birthday, she fell in love with it, it is very strong and safe to play with, i order it on the sunday evening and it was delivered on the wednesday morning
on 1 August 2011
Absolutely love this pram! My daughter is 19 months old and loves pushing things around. When we gave this to her, she didn't stop pushing her teddies around in it all day. My daughter is quite ruthless with toys and bangs the pram into everything but the toy's durability is astounding. Don't think twice, buy it!
on 17 November 2011
Was a little smaller than anticipated but ideal for granddaughters' (14 months) new walking aid. won't last her long but will see her through the first stage of enjoying a pram.
on 14 November 2015
Arrived before time stated beautiful little pram,well pleased,would recommend.
review image
on 20 December 2011
Excellent pram for my 2 year old niece, very sturdy and not to big. Excellent company to purchase from too as we had a problem on one of the parts, rang them and they couldn't have been more helpful, we received the new part next day. Brilliant!!
on 15 September 2013
this item is very strong and sterdy, my grandaughter loves playing with it, good quality and very good value for money, anyone looking for childs 1st pram.......this is the one to buy, from just learning to walk to 3/4 yrs old ideal
on 19 January 2014
By far the worst buggy I have ever brought, thought I'd pay a little extra + expected quality. I brought it for my daughter for Christmas so it was a big shame. The wheels kept coming off, the caps that go ontop of the wheels also come off with a minute of them being fixed back on. In the end gave up putting them on. Don't buy, £25 down the drain.
on 10 December 2014
Purchased this wee pram on Sunday 7th and arrived today 10th...Free postage!! Wow. This is such a cute pram,just right for my 18th old granddaughter . The picture is misleading as it Doesn't come with a complete lining as show ,but comes with a small blanket instead which is a bit disappointing.
review image