5.0 out of 5 stars Beatles book mark
Handy little book mark, only trouble is when I first started using it I wanted to put the music on and I couldn't concentrate on my books!!
Published 10 months ago by Mr Tim Clements

1.0 out of 5 stars Wasn't worth the money
The item came in a small padded envelope however, the card is so flimsy it had bent out of shape at the bottom. Doesn't look good now. Wasn't worth the money - especially as it was to go with a Beatles book for a birthday present.
Published 17 months ago by dme

1.0 out of 5 stars Wasn't worth the money, 4 Feb 2013
This review is from: The Beatles Bookmark "Chronology Of Albums" Genuine And Licensed (Misc.)

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit flimsy, 11 April 2014
I would have expected either thicker cardboard or for the bookmark to be laminated, as it's not going to last too long at all.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 4 Dec 2013
If I had printed a picture of this onto good quality card it would have been better quality. Not worth the 1.89 I paid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beatles book mark, 22 Sep 2013