5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely drink and a few quid cheaper than tesco
Having moved on to a Tassimo after three years of a Dolce Gusto, I've been working my way through the (much larger) selection of Tassimo drinks. This latte - along with the non-caramel version - is currently my favourite.

Published on 6 Aug. 2011 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Too sweet for me but my brother in law loves it
I find this too sweet for my tastes but I make sure I stay stocked up for visitors especially my brother in law who would drink it by the gallon
Published 8 months ago by mum of 2 boys

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely drink and a few quid cheaper than tesco, 6 Aug. 2011
This review is from: TASSIMO Carte Noire Latte Macchiato Caramel coffee 16 T DISCs/pods - Pack of 5 (Grocery)

The "real" milk here seems to taste better than the powdered stuff in the Dolce Gusto, and the foam lasts longer too. I'm not normally a big coffee fan - I hardly drink it during the day - but I always look forward to a mug of this when I get home from work, or as a mid-afternoon treat at the weekend. I find the "automatic" dose is just right; I don't add more water to stretch it. Not being used to "flavoured" coffees, I did think the caramel taste was a little too artificial at first, but now I've tried a few from Costa I actually prefer this one.

Just be careful of the price - make sure you're buying from Amazon, otherwise you'll end up paying TWICE the price for the same item! In this case, Amazon actually work out over £2 cheaper than Tesco, so worth a look (plus I've noticed supermarkets are often out of stock of this variety - it seems quite popular).

5.0 out of 5 stars Tassimo Carte Noir Latte Macchiato Caramel, 5 Aug. 2014
This is my preferred coffee at the moment. Makes a decent size drink and the caramel creamer is almost sweet enough to not need sugar added. Got to say that my coffees look nowhere near as good as the wrapper picture but you will probably need to mix it anyway when sugar is added. Taste is very good and the price is acceptable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
fantastic enjoyed every drink we sure will order more in the future

5.0 out of 5 stars Tassimo Carte Noire Latte Macchiato Caramel, 30 Jun. 2014
Have this as a subscribe and deliver item. Thus the delivery is spot on at a lower than normal price. Wife loves it. Good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars the best tassimo drink out there, 24 Jun. 2014
It's so much better than the Costa Latte Caramel. Sweet and creamy, not too strong. It has great flavour, gives a full cup. Love it

3.0 out of 5 stars Too sweet for me but my brother in law loves it, 20 Jun. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars very Addictive, 19 Jun. 2014
This version of caramel latte macchiato is better taste wise than the Costa brand. Very moreish !!! Try Costa brand for the best cappuccino.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 18 May 2014
My dad goes through these so quickly I decided to bulk buy these as they were only £16 for the pack of 5. Brilliant idea and great value :) he was well chuffed & now I regularly place an order

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite tassimo drink, 28 April 2014
This is my favourite tassimo drink, and is much superior to the costa caramel latte which leaves a nasty artifical aftertaste

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 12 April 2014
Wow you need to try this highly recommend this coffee, it is delicious. A real treat any time of day.