5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely drink and a few quid cheaper than tesco
Having moved on to a Tassimo after three years of a Dolce Gusto, I've been working my way through the (much larger) selection of Tassimo drinks. This latte - along with the non-caramel version - is currently my favourite.

Published on 6 Aug 2011 by Mr. A. W. Fisher

Published 10 months ago by L. K. Daintree

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely drink and a few quid cheaper than tesco, 6 Aug 2011
Mr. A. W. Fisher (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TASSIMO Carte Noire Latte Macchiato Caramel 16 T DISCs - Pack of 5 (Grocery)

The "real" milk here seems to taste better than the powdered stuff in the Dolce Gusto, and the foam lasts longer too. I'm not normally a big coffee fan - I hardly drink it during the day - but I always look forward to a mug of this when I get home from work, or as a mid-afternoon treat at the weekend. I find the "automatic" dose is just right; I don't add more water to stretch it. Not being used to "flavoured" coffees, I did think the caramel taste was a little too artificial at first, but now I've tried a few from Costa I actually prefer this one.

Just be careful of the price - make sure you're buying from Amazon, otherwise you'll end up paying TWICE the price for the same item! In this case, Amazon actually work out over 2 cheaper than Tesco, so worth a look (plus I've noticed supermarkets are often out of stock of this variety - it seems quite popular).

3.0 out of 5 stars Love it but my milk pods keep sticking together in the pack!!, 18 Jun 2013
L. K. Daintree (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This is a lovely drink, perfect for those with a real sweet tooth. Generous size too! My only quibble is that the last two packs I've opened, the milk pods have been stuck together in the box. This means the pods split, the milks leak and its 2 or 3 drinks out of the pack are wasted!! This is a real annoyance obviously. Will order another pack but if this keeps happening I will have to reconsider.

5.0 out of 5 stars If caramel is your thing you will love it, 12 Jan 2013
This is my favourite variety of latte. I like my coffee milder than average so if you prefer a stronger tasting one, stick to a original (non caramel) version. The caramel itself is contained within your milk disc and will not come out on top as the picture shows. It makes it sweet but not too sickly.
The size of it is indeed smaller than the non flavoured costa version but I think it makes up in flavour.

Regarding previous reviewers comments about value - make sure you shop around, there's plenty of value packs on amazon if you're not satisfied with a current sellers' single unit price.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite Tassimo Coffee, 4 April 2011
I'm so thrilled to see Amazon doing this bulk buy. I'm saving around 5 this way. I've only had my Tassimo machine a week but having fun trying out all the different drinks and this one is definitely my favourite, a close second is the crème brulee which tastes like Baileys! This caramel one is very creamy, the caramel is not strong and sickly sweet as I feared, it's just the right subtle amount of flavour. I normally have 2 sugars with any tea or coffee but only need one with this as the milk is sweetened. If you're a fan of milky, creamy coffees you're bound to love this, even more so if you love Toffee/caramel flavours.
Be warned though, you'll need a large glass/mug for this one. I had to buy a 20oz mug and it almost fills it. Very filling drink too!

5.0 out of 5 stars So tasty, 14 May 2013
Its a good job i bought these in bulk, they are a household favourite.
Not too sweet, just enough Caramel to not need sugar or sweetner if you have a sweet tooth.
I think we will be back for more sooner than expected :)

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the best Tassimo drinks, 14 Jan 2013
Cheshire Cat (Warrington, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Quite simply, this has proven to be a firm favourite amongst close and extended family and friends. Not too sweet but just enough to balance the base coffee, this is a superb warm comfort drink.

Be warned that it ideally requires a tall latte glass and a clear glasses ideal to see the aesthetically pleasing stratification. Yes, most people mix the constituents together later but lovely to view at first.

Buying in bulk gives the most cost effective purchase option and Amazon itself usually compares favourably with the Tassimo store . I have found that Amazon (and not necessarily 3rd party sellers) are competitive on the 5 pack option and you should never have to pay more than the Tassimo store or local supermarkets. The Amazon order arrived well protected within 24 hours, unlike the 7days that our last direct Tassimo Shop order took so Amazon scores favourably on both cost and delivery time.

One problem...sometimes difficult to just have one Latte!

5.0 out of 5 stars Caramel Latte, 22 Oct 2011
Review based on the quality of the lattes not the price. Bought these in August along with the standard Lattes at a great price working out at 44p a cup. Now they are being sold at 90p a cup, double the price! Thought it was a misprint and it was for a 10pack and not a 5 pack! what is going on? Tassimo's can be bought anywhere just now for alot cheaper than this, can't understand what is going on. They can also be bought directly from Kraft for 53p a cup. I'm having to buy a couple at a time in local Supermarkets, whilst checking here to see if the price is coming down. Very dissapointed, come on get it sorted out

5.0 out of 5 stars tasty but sweet, 17 Nov 2010
I argee with the other person when they said the picture is misleading,there is no caramel dizzle on top.
Sweet to taste but then you get the kick of the coffee, yes more of a treat.
I cant purchase this flavour is the super markets so yes its great amazon sell this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 12 April 2014
Wow you need to try this highly recommend this coffee, it is delicious. A real treat any time of day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Fantastic Price, 11 April 2014
I purchased this item for work and they make a fantastic cup of coffee to be enjoyed at my desk.
The product arrived on time and in good condition.

I will definitely buy this product again

ARRAY(0xa7cc24d4)