5.0 out of 5 stars ProCook Stock, 1 Feb 2011
This review is from: ProCook Professional Steel Stock Pot & Lid 24cm / 7.2L (Kitchen & Home)
Excellent quality stock pot for the price (1/2 price in sale). Highly recommended. Very poor experience with delivery by courier but ProCook very helpful about this and they advised they are looking to change courier firm in view of poor feedback.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 30 Jan 2014
I have the whole range and they are worth every penny I spent. Uncompromised quality.If you are a regular cook, these are an investment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stock Pot, 22 Jan 2014
Mrs. J. Burke (UK) - See all my reviews
I have bought this because I needed a large pan. At 50% off, it was a bargain and I had no qualms about spending 5 to have it delivered as it is a very good quality stainless steel and I can find many uses for it. The glass lid makes it easy to see into the pan whilst cooking is in progress.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 13 Aug 2013
Just the job, pity the wife can't cook ;) Just kidding, what else can one say about a pot it's super duper.

5.0 out of 5 stars pot, 28 May 2013
I cannot find fault with this pot the lid is a lot more stable and stronger than the one I replaced

5.0 out of 5 stars Changed my cooking experience!, 21 April 2013
After I purchased this Pot I love to cook soups! It's great for boiling as well! Excellent quality, very easy to clean and it looks like new after each wash! Smart size as well! Compact for drawer. Thank you to those who created it!!!

ARRAY(0xad0468dc)