5.0 out of 5 stars Quality design and product
Solid, beautifully designed; we are very pleased with these saucepans. Everything about them shouts quality. We will buy ProCookware again.
Published 23 months ago by Phil the Fluter

3.0 out of 5 stars Great pans, shame about the stickers!
The pan set was purchased to accompany my new Induction hob cooker. They were well packed and arrived the next day, thanks to Amazon Prime.

However, I have just spent half a day trying to remove the stickers that covered the full surface of the bottom of the pans. Only one sticker came off intact, leaving no residue - the remainder were totally stubborn. I...
Published 12 months ago by ZeddsDed

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality design and product, 24 Dec 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic cookware, 28 Sep 2012
S. THOMAS (Shropshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ProCook Gourmet Steel Cookware Set 8 Piece (Kitchen & Home)
In short, the set of ProCook pans are excellent. A great variety of sizes. All are non stick (and they really are!). They are a joy to cook with and easy to clean. A top buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars What a Pro, 26 Mar 2013
Love this set does exactly what I need.
1 niggle have scolded my hand due to forgetting the pans second pouring spout,
reached for other pan and ended up with steam across my hand.
But still cannot find fault with the set!

5.0 out of 5 stars It comes up beautifully even after I have managed to burn things, 7 Sep 2014
T. Hatchman "tina-Niko-Hatchman" (Kent UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
We had this saucepan set bought for a house warming party. I'm really picky when it comes to quality. So I received this set with open arms. If you want a top quality pan then buy this set. I have put it in the dishwasher many times. It comes up beautifully even after I have managed to burn things. I have to say I'm thrilled to see Amazon do this range. It means we can add to the collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top pans!, 19 April 2013
Colanders are so last decade - i dont know how i ever managed to drain vegetables or pasta effectively before I got these bad boys.

These pans rule - plus they dont have metal handles which only idiots would buy because they get hot (d'uh!)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent set of pans, 17 Aug 2013
Quick delivery. Look good . Work well on new induction hob . Very pleased all round. Non stick frying pan does just the job aswell

5.0 out of 5 stars These are wonderful pans! They are solid but not too heavy, 22 Sep 2014
These are wonderful pans! They are solid but not too heavy. The handles are comfortable to hold and don't get hot. The lids are great because they can be vented or not as I need and also can be used to drain with. Great price too! I would recommend these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 31 July 2014
Bought for new induction hob -- very good missing an omelette pan though. Price was good in sale too

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable non-metallic handles for both pans and lids make handling ..., 11 Sep 2014
Well made pans with additional design features such as holes in the sides of the lids for straining (which I've found very useful) and capacity levels etched into the inside of the pans (which I've not used yet ). Comfortable non-metallic handles for both pans and lids make handling easy.

Solid construction so I expect to be using these pans for many years to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 19 Nov 2013
Angela Allison (France) - See all my reviews
I just love these saucepans. They look and feel good, the are nice and heavy, and I particularly like the drainer in the lids, it saves having to use a colander.

ProCook Gourmet Steel Cookware Set 8 Piece