5.0 out of 5 stars Head phones
These are a nice set of head phones. I have them for the computer so that I can listen to music while I'm working and I must say as headphones go these are nice to use.

Published on 27 Jan 2011 by Shaya

There are two key negatives about these headphones which make not buying them key.

Published on 21 Dec 2010 by Robbie Swale

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Head phones, 27 Jan 2011
Shaya (Wales) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Philips O'Neill SHO9552/10 Specked In-Ear Headphones (Electronics)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)

The cord is supposed to be tangle free and feels like its fabric covered but wind them around your hand and stuff them in a bag and they get tangled believe me but not so bad as the cheaper ones do.

Sound quality is very good, really clear and precise and they fit into the ear nicely with 3 different sized colour coded soft ear buds.
Yellow are small, too small for me as they go too far into my ears and make me shudder!
Black are the ideal size and block out enough outside sound and give a good sound to listen to and
Orange are the larger size I find these fall out of my ears as they are too big.

They fit comfortably in my ears and don't make them sore when you first use them like the plastic shaped ones do. They don't have a volume control on the cord but that's not a problem for me.

Each side has a L or R so you put them in the right ears but the lettering is so fancy its hard to tell which is which.

I used to buy the cheapest set of head phones I could get but after using these and another expensive pair I have changed my mind, I would definitely get these again.

1.0 out of 5 stars The negatives are too big to outweigh whatever positives there might be..., 21 Dec 2010
Robbie Swale - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)

1) They don't fit well. It may be that I have abnormal ears (although I've never had a problem with in-ear headphones before) but these just don't stay in my ears. I've tried all three different sizes, and none can out-last a small tug. I primarily wear headphones for jogging, and clearly they are no good for that, but I don't think they're great for walking either.

2) As other reviewers have noted, the cord looks nice, and doesn't really tangle, but the sound transferrance is massive. You won't understand until you've worn them and run your fingers up and down them.

For me, there are only a few things headphones need to be able to do: stay in your ears and let you listen to music are two pretty key ones. Given these don't do that, it seems a simple task to give it them 1 star and say: move along, find some other headphones.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic and robust, 15 April 2014
Sound amazing, the rope means they don't tangle and are really robust. Bought for someone who breaks headphones often and these are still in use over a year later!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent quality, 14 April 2014
exceptional quality of sound, beautiful and resistant design, ideal for these who love stylish and qualitative staff to listen to the music!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for the price, 2 April 2014
I've had these headphones before, the sound quality is as good as I need it to be. The only trouble I have with these headphones is that the fabric cable makes a scratching sound. That same fabric cable however also makes them last a good long time. My last pair I had for 3 years before one of the headphones cut out. I think over time the scratching gets quieter as the cable wears down. If they had coated cables at the Y divider it might reduce the scratching.
But for this price, you can't really complain!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent headphones, 15 Dec 2013
Great headphones. Very beautiful and cool looking and work really well. Fit comfortably into your ear and are reliable. I have bought 3 pairs in the past as we have a tendency to lose things! (we have since found them again!) But none of the 3 pairs have ever had an issue. Would highly recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor design, 17 Nov 2013
I mainly use headphones when I am in the gym - these headphones are completely useless for this as there is a constant rustling noise where the fabric of the cables rubs against the clothing. Another reviewer also mentioned this and I wish I had taken note.
If you are sitting still and listening to music they would be ok but in this situation I would use over ear headphones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Only pair that has lasted more than three months, 31 Oct 2013
I just threw out the pair I bought last summer, since one side shorted out - that's 14 months of all-day everyday use (ok, I'm anti-social). They are the only headphones I've ever had that have lasted more than three months. Also, they don't tangle easily, which saves me about 5 minutes a day x 400 days is 2000 minutes, so I just saved myself almost two days. I'm no economist, but that makes these things better than free.

4.0 out of 5 stars Specked In-Ear Headphones, 24 July 2013
Flame On (London, England) - See all my reviews
The main reason for buying this again is that they are tangle-free; I hate faffing about. They don't last a very long time, but probably longer than the average pair.

Not great if you want to use them jogging or during some other activity, it can sound like someone crunching newspaper, but nonetheless I like them. Over to you.

5.0 out of 5 stars second pair. would buy again, 7 Jun 2013
i used em every day and they last about a year before breaking. best sound quality. dont waste your money on 'Beats ' headphones because:
1. you'll get robbed by an idiot. maybe
2. you'll be an idiot
3. you'd essentially be paying for an equaliser
4. these sound better
5. die iphone. with your crappy headphones. and then having the cheek, the cheek to release that advert about how theyre changing the shape of their headphone. well done guys, you're 10 years too late to the party, everyone has gone to the nosie-cancellation party, or the in-ear gummy headphone rave.

and they look dead smart too.im not northern

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›