on 10 August 2010
The London Insider is quite a unique blog, more of an online magazine than a true blog. A blog, for one thing, normally has one or two writers. But The London Insider has a group of writers, coming out with articles about a wide range of topics, with an emphasis on food, dining out, and the arts & culture in London. Not much coverage of nightlife, but I guess there's usually not many things to write about that!

What I found particularly interesting with The London Insider is that it has really detailed articles and reviews, and unlike many of the blogs out there, doesn't copy and paste press releases or content from another source. Plus most of the articles are on plays, theatre, restaurants, issues, and events that are somewhat smaller and off the beaten path, so there's alot of "hidden gems" and "secrets discovered" type of moment with The London Insider, rather than just another blog rehashing a big news article that has been published everywhere.

The London Insider isn't for everyone, but give it a go for the free 14 day trial, and see if you like its quirkiness and off-beat style!
on 4 March 2012
I have been following the London insider for a few years now, and find it really useful to discover interesting events happening in London. Its definitely is no Time Out, which I subscribe to and enjoy, but it's different. Time Out is good because they list everything happening, but London Insider cherry picks some more unusual or can't miss type of events.
on 23 February 2013
I live in London and if it weren't for the London Insider I wouldn't know about half the events and cool places I end up going! I absolutely love them and since I got a Kindle Fire for Christmas, this is perfect. In my opinion an absolute must-have if you're in London!
on 14 December 2012
great blog to read at kindle. uniq whic rehashin big news updat events articles reviews simple subscribe to the london insider blog