5.0 out of 5 stars Such good value for money
When I bought the original toothbrush, I had no idea where to get the replacement heads, then found these online. They are sent out to me every 3 months-brilliant service.
Published 19 months ago by Mrs. Anne M. Seogalutze

3.0 out of 5 stars Good brush head but over-priced
I bought a sonicare cleancare tooth brush around 1.5 years ago.

The quality of the brush and the way it cleans my teeth has far exceeded what I have found from any other electric or manual toothbrushes before but the cost of brush heads made it seem un-economical.

Published 7 months ago by Ben Gilburt

5.0 out of 5 stars Such good value for money, 2 Mar 2013
This review is from: Philips Sonicare HX7012/16 Elite Mini Toothbrush Heads--2-Pack (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 May 2012
Lcparker - See all my reviews
These are good value for money and I find them ideal as I have a very small mouth with crooked teeth so with this mini head I can get all around much easier. Perfect if you have a small mouth or crooked teeth.

1.0 out of 5 stars very expensive heads, 24 April 2014
I will not be buying anymore replacement heads for this brush, I refuse to pay £26.00 (free delivery) for two brush heads! Cheaper if you opt to pay P & P but then you end up paying the same. At one time they were kinda reasonable at £15.00 for two but the price has gone through the roof. Such a shame as I do not have a fliptop head and the small brush head was really nice to use. I will be buying Oral B brush with replacements heads a good deal cheaper. Check the price out for the smaller head before buying the brush, is a good idea

3.0 out of 5 stars Good brush head but over-priced, 23 Feb 2014
I bought a sonicare cleancare tooth brush around 1.5 years ago.

My issue with these brush heads is that you are buying a whole lot of the tooth brush which seems pointless. It'd be far cheaper if they could just sell you the end bit which brushes your teeth, and not the magnet and sleeve which holds it on.

The brush itself lasts for about 3 months before splaying out in my experience and needing a change.

Personally, I'd recommend replacing the brush with one of the current philips models. I recently bought a sonicare Healthy White for £27 and can buy heads (non official) for around £1 each. Including the brush head I got with the new brush I'll be saving money in about 3 months!

5.0 out of 5 stars Philips sonic toothbrushes mini, 11 Mar 2011
Recieved them in good condition. Found the mini size worked really well on hard to reach teeth at the back of the mouth. Toothbrush seemed more powerful with smaller heads,i worried that this may cause stress on the gums but it was fine. Would recommend them .

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Priced Authentic Heads, 15 Jun 2014
I can't believe how expensive these have become. I went for the cheapest original Philips ones and got these. Be careful not to buy android ones as the market is being flooded with them at the mo - some are not only poor quality but could be dangerous. Good packaging and delivery time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best, 11 May 2014
Love my sonicare. Been using one for nearly 20 years since being told I have chronic osteo periodontal disease. I find these smaller heads suit the shape of my mouth better. This supplier despatches the correct heads very quickly. Great product, great service.

3.0 out of 5 stars Small heads, 29 Dec 2013
I dont like the smaller brush heads, and didn`t realise that when ordering. They were ok but not really what i wanted.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good toothbrush head, 15 Dec 2013
I didn't realise this was the mini version when I ordered it. Should have read the title! They are quite small, and can't fit my usual amount of toothpaste on. However, the brush head works as well as the larger one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 30 Nov 2013
Bought as what it says for, so knew they would work as old heads. Good price. so would buy again