5.0 out of 5 stars perfect
Published on 17 Mar. 2011 by Mr. Richard H. North

1.0 out of 5 stars Shocking quality
The quality of these brush heads is not to the same level as the ones that i've purchased before or those that came with the brush. The packaging was not in english and was not the same as photographed above.

The base of all the heads gets stuck on the brush every time you try to take it off.

Not impressed especially as these are meant to be premium...
Published on 11 Aug. 2011 by Danny

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 17 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Philips Sonicare Pro Results Brush Heads Mini 3pk (Personal Care)
The philips sonicare pro results mini toothbrush heads are perfect .I found these heads lovely and compact reaching every possible angle and cleaning every tooth.These are extremely comfortable and i found the compact heads do a far better job than the medium size heads.If you own a philips sonicare toothbrush i can seriously recommend that you try these heads,you will be amazed at the results.

5.0 out of 5 stars For the smaller mouth!, 15 Sept. 2011
These do just as fine a job as their larger cousins and for the smaller mouth they can snuggle up easily behind the rear molars without your face feeling like it belongs to the chipmunk family. Strongly endorsed!

4.0 out of 5 stars The best size, 'printer ink' pricing!, 24 Aug. 2013
Bollard - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I haven't surveyed the entire professional dentistry community, but every dentist and hygienist I have asked (total 4) confirms my observation that it's these compact heads that do the best job with the Sonicare base unit. They are much easier to manoeuvre around the mouth and over each tooth than the larger ones, and you can winkle them round the back of the wisdom teeth more easily as well. I have tried the standard size/standard hardness ones and, recently, the standard size 'sensitive' ones - but I find them impossible to position with precision. (Try saying that three times quickly.) I pretty much *have* to buy these mini heads for the above reasons - but the prices! Man! They're something like *twice* the price of the standard heads. Why? It all smacks of the excesses of the printer ink industry, which makes the big bucks from expensive branded consumables. There's an opportunity here for someone to create a *good* non-branded alternative at a third the price, but I bet we'll never see it. End of rant. 5 stars for the product, 1 off for the pricing.

5.0 out of 5 stars The cheapest replacements I could find, 25 May 2012
The Truth "How it is" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
After being given a Phillips Sonicare for review, I soon realised what I'd saved getting a free electric brush I'd soon being forking out for tenfold in replacement brush heads.

After a thorough search on Amazon and round my local shops I can safely say that these are the the cheapest replacement heads I could find.

As far as I can tell they are exactly the same as the heads that came with my brush and are original Phillips products. I'm very happy with them and now I can continue cleaning my gnashers without worrying about defaulting on the mortgage.

5.0 out of 5 stars MUCH BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL ONE SUPPLIED, 26 July 2011
ruth "`flying yetti`" (West Somerset England) - See all my reviews
As my title says these are much better than the regular size for ALL SIZES OF MOUTHS!, NOT JUST LITTLE ONES!, but obviously if you have a small mouth or are a child these are great for you as well. I won`t be buying the `regular size` ones ever again, well as long as they keep making these, if they stop & my toothbrush dies I shall be paying more attention to the heads available for any particular toothbrush before buying one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Much easier brushing with small head, 28 Jan. 2011
The smaller heads on this version of the brushheads make it much easier to access the difficult areas at the back of your mouth.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, 19 Feb. 2011
D. Burkmar (hampshire England) - See all my reviews
The size of these brush heads is much better than the standard ones. Take a bit of getting used to, as they are even more 'tickly' due to their size but you can reach everywhere without the need for other fiddly brushes.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 29 Nov. 2012
This smaller head is much more efficient than the bigger heads and dentists often comment how clean my teeth are.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sonicare mini toothbrush heads, 23 April 2012
P. J. Dunford - See all my reviews
Because I have a small palette, the heads that came with my Sonicare toothbrush were too large to effectively clean the insides of my teeth. These mini heads now enable me to efficiently reach all areas of my mouth.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality at a price, 23 Mar. 2014
High quality product and quite durable if you're not too heavy-handed, but outrageously expensive for what you get, so only four stars. Shop around though - you can sometimes find them on special offer in Boots etc.