on 28 October 2014
The pens are really good, however I was using this for writing on ceramics and wish I got the fine point pens instead!
on 19 April 2016
What can I say? The brand is well known for its greatness.

I'm always worried with big brand names that I'm paying for a name such as "Alienware" computers, but this DOES live up to the name! Very happy with these pens, will buy more once they've ran out!
on 4 November 2014
My markers arrived on time which is why they're getting two stars.
I am hoping it was only my set but when I depressed the nib to release the paint into the nib, in 3 of the 6 I received, a flurry of paint just exploded out of the pen. The metallic ones did not work properly, they were like water.. Even though they were shaken properly to mix the paint prior to releasing it into the nib.
The extra fine line (which I bought separately) was the only one that was working, and sticking when what I was working on was baked..
Then the exact same thing happened and the nib let out a flurry of paint and destroyed what I was working on.
Really really disappointed..
on 13 January 2016
Really good, apart from the red one - after baking the colour changes to... magenta? Still nice, but not what I expected.
on 15 February 2015
Brilliant pens! Worked really well on the glass sweet jars I made for the kids in my life at Christmas!
One warning though, if you follow the Pinterest tip of baking it on to fix it, the red comes out pink!
on 25 September 2014
The product is top quality however the delivery did take weeks to come from the USA. If your not in a rush a must have product for essential crafting.
on 6 February 2014
Excellent product and I would highly recommend this product. Fast postage and very easy to use and great results.
Good selection of colours
on 4 September 2014
Great for painting on mugs, plates, glass etc. Easy to use and good value for money. No mess so suitable for kids to use too.
on 23 November 2015
The item was given as a gift but, the recipient has told me that it should be excellent and, can't wait to start using them.
on 31 October 2015
All brand new with plastic still on just not in the packet.. Came two days after ordering! Amazing!

See one answered question