Format: DVDChange

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 31 October 2011
This is a pretty dull and depressing movie, in the final instance it pulls its punches from what could have made it a passable "grim twist" horror flick.

It seems to be styled upon the earlier Demons - The Director's Cut (Dubbed) [DVD] [1987] films, which are arguably classics, but it has none of the pace, suspense or originality of those features. Infact its a shame the associate the films.

The target is probably going to be younger viewers to whom the sexual content, which are really unnecessary and add nothing what so ever to the feature in the way of character or plot development, and Buffy the Vampire style effects and action might appeal.

This really was a dull and disappointing feature, truly, I have seldom skipped frames or fast forwarded features but there was so much which could easily be passed over without missing out any crucial plot or character development. Avoid.
on 26 November 2011
The writing ruined this movie for me!

This movie had the premise of being good. However - after watching it - I would not recommend this movie to anyone unless you are up for a dumb teenage horror film.

The actors can do a lot better than they do in this film but with such a weak script no actor would make the movie work. The intro and outro of this film is especially weak for me. It seems like a teenage flick but with men and women being well out of their teens. I hate that in american movies and here there's (for me) being planted a big fat line under the fact that teenagers should play teenagers and older actors shouldn't. At least not when they are 25+!

Amazon user 'West 25' points out a lot of what makes this movie horrible so I won't duplicate his standpoints. I just want to say: "Avoid this movie unless you really want to see how bad a script can be."
on 24 July 2014
fast delivery and came in good quality condition. good movie experience
on 2 March 2012
I won't say too much about the storyline because to be honest the storyline is forgettable, I watched it with my children and my ex, my children found it funny (I'm still not quite sure why), I cringed a few times and my ex is now scared of lipstick thanks to this movie, it was worth buying in my opinion but more as something to just pass time rather than something to really enjoy.
on 10 December 2014
Excellent Seller,100%, Thanks!!!
on 8 August 2012
This is half the movie of the original. The blu ray looks good though. Still the first series of movies was alot better than this one. The first one in particular is a modern horror classic. This just doesn't have the same effect as that one. Someone needs to take those first three movies and do a blu ray set. This is a case of the remake not living up to the original but still being a decent above b movie budgeted affair. and this isn't a film like some c movies where noone has any experience , this was clearly done by pros and has decent actors. But even they can't save the tone of this one from being much flatter than the original. That movie was truly in your face good. However this does a great rock soundtrack , that has very little thrash music , which is a very good thing. Still it's worth a horror fans coin , only if you have bought the first version though. The picture is a good one though, like most recent blu rays they usually just shine in this format picture wise. There are a few extras , no deleted scenes though.
on 7 September 2015