5.0 out of 5 stars Courtesy of Teens Read Too
Judy Blume is one of the most beloved and well-known authors of our time. She has written countless stories for pre-teens, teens, and adults alike, and millions of readers have been charmed by her lovable characters and easy-to-relate-to storylines.

Published on 9 Aug 2007 by TeensReadToo

1.0 out of 5 stars judy blume
my sister loves Judy Blume books she thinks theyre ace ive read a few of them theyre kinda good but they are NOT ace in any way shape or form
Published on 21 Aug 2012 by megan freeman

5.0 out of 5 stars Courtesy of Teens Read Too, 9 Aug 2007
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

In EVERYTHING I NEEDED TO KNOW ABOUT BEING A GIRL I LEARNED FROM JUDY BLUME, twenty-four of the most popular female authors today, including Megan McCafferty, Jennifer O'Connell, Megan Crane, Cara Lockwood, and Meg Cabot, contribute essays relating their own experiences with Judy Blume.

Covering everything from their own "Judy Blume moments" to hiding under the covers with FOREVER..., these stories are intensely personal recollections that offer an insight into the influence that Judy Blume's works have had on everyone who reads them.

As a Judy Blume fan myself, I really loved reading this book, and it brought to mind my own memories of reading her novels. Whether you just want to know more about some of your favorite authors today, or, like me, you grew up with Blume and her characters, this book is well worth reading and you definitely don't want to miss it.

Reviewed by: Andie Z.

1.0 out of 5 stars judy blume, 21 Aug 2012
This review is from: Everything I Needed to Know About Being a Girl I Learned from Judy Blume (Kindle Edition)