5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic novelisation of Star Trek II, III & IV
This is an outstanding novelisation of the movie trilogy Star Trek II, III & IV. We are given additional insight into the characters, and the writing is simply superb. If you love the movies, you'll like the book. I very much enjoyed reading it.
Published on 12 Jan 2007 by C. M. H. Brechtelsbauer

2.0 out of 5 stars WARNING - This is not a new book!
This book is not a new title, in fact it is a collection of the second, third and fourth Star Trek movie books. This fact was not mentioned when I ordered the book so I wanted other potential buyers to be aware of this.
Published on 6 Feb 2005 by Perfectbub

2.0 out of 5 stars WARNING - This is not a new book!, 6 Feb 2005
Perfectbub "Fiona" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic novelisation of Star Trek II, III & IV, 12 Jan 2007