Size: 1m (1 Metre)|Colour Name: Black/Back|Change
Price:£0.99+ £3.66 shipping

on 17 February 2012
very strong and durable product, i used it for a install on sony system and ethernet and 3D bothh work

all round good cheap product
on 18 January 2014
Works a treat , arrived on time & no problems at all, would recommend ....
Gold fittings maybe a little extravagant for my system ....
on 6 May 2014
Did not work for me bought cheap lead from home base worked fine my have been faulty lead could not be bothered to ask for replacement
on 22 December 2013
I couldn't believe the quality of these cables for the price I paid, I bought two which are installed and working perfectly.
on 30 May 2011
This product is perfect in every way, it feels sturdy and solid quality-wise, the image and sound quality I got with this cable is perfect, and all of this at a fraction of the high street price. Anything else you would like for the price..?
on 8 November 2010
Previously I have spent over £60 on HDMI cables, but having read various reviews (including Which?), that say there is very little difference to the naked eye in quality between expensive v cheaper HDMI cables, I thought I'd try a cheaper version. Is there any difference?- No. Don't get sucked into all the tech spec for cables, your eyes & ears won't tell the difference (only measuring equipment will). As long as the cables meet the standards for v1.3a or v1.4a for 3D, save yourself some money and stick to basics.
on 8 April 2014
It is an HDMI cable and it is a great price too, great service also, I don't see the point in trying to write a lengthy review of something that is basically a piece of wire when the only thing anybody really wants to know is wether or not it is worth the money. Yes it is worth the money, it does what I want it to do for a very affordable cost, it's worth it. If you want to spend £20 or more on a 'high end' cable well that is your perogative, I don't live in a mansion or luxury apartment with no kids, I have kids a mortgage and a basic LCD screen that this cable is perfect for.
on 5 April 2014
An HDMI cable which is very cheap will give you the same picture as the most expensive one so a review must focus on build quality.
It works.
Heads are small and fit well into the slots if they are very tightly placed (Panasonic tv's)
Have not had any issues with reliability but I don't use it for anything other that connecting the Freesat box to the tv.
on 21 March 2015
This is the kind of product that helps to show up the marketing hype of other more expensive cables. I have two HDMI cables at home one a premium brand on this one and if I swap them round you cannot tell the difference. Excellent quality cannot fault the cable in any way.
on 12 February 2014
Carries full bandwidth video signal, and is well shielded (important to avoid interference with UK Freeview). However, the first cable I received does not carry a CEC signal, so inter-device control is not possible.

The second cable I received did carry a CEC signal, so specification can be variable.