VINE VOICEon 19 September 2013
Oh wow! I got these to use on my table for my daughter's birthday as she wanted butterflies on her cake, so I went the whole hog. These were bigger than I expected - 18x15mm and looked absolutely stunning against the pink cupcake table cloth, and can be used again and again. Trust me they are so lovely
on 11 May 2013
using this as table confetti for my wedding. Really look great and well defined butterflies.
Would recommend to friends and family
on 10 September 2013
I would recommend these as confetti or to glue down as decorations as they are larger than other confetti normally used but still very pretty like little mirrors.
on 21 March 2015
Was having trouble finding confetti that fell slowly when thrown. Sadly, this was no better than others I tried. Very pretty but too heavy. Perhaps it is meant only for table decorations? It would be helpful to know that before buying.
on 24 May 2014
I ordered these for a celebration dinner party. I used them as table confetti, and also stuck individual butterflies to party invitations, table plan and table gift wrappers (using double-sided sticky tape). They are really unusual and pretty robust. Would highly recommend. I ordered 2 packs, so I didn't run out - which was just as well, as I found so many uses for them!
on 31 March 2014
Wondering what we could get a butterfly themed wedding, we found these. The butterflies are gloss foil, about 17mm from wing tip to wing tip, just right to scatter on the tables. Pack of 14g carries a warning about them being a choking hazard for under 5's. Good value.
on 26 February 2014
Great size and well defined butterfly shape good for using with craft projects. Love how they sparkle too. Using them as part of a wedding display. Would buy more in the future
on 1 September 2013
These are exactly as I was expecting and will do the job for which they r intended very well. They r good quality and value for money.
on 3 September 2013
The packets are on average size. The product is just as stated..will be great for my wedding ... ... ...
on 14 September 2014
These are gorgeous! I've ordered some more! Sprinkled these on tables at my Mum's birthday party and they looked beautiful. Make sure you split them though, I thought they were all really thick but it turns out they were all two stuck together haha!

See one answered question