on 1 December 2013
Nice watch, looks far better than the price would suggest but strap can be tricky to fasten. Good value for money.
on 23 December 2013
I bought it for my husband (who is a critic on everything) and even he loved it, which is amazing. It looks very classy and expensive also a very good company.
on 4 June 2014
Good quality watch for the price, boyfriend liked it and the strap is easily adjustable, didn't have to take it to a watch place to have it adjusted, all you need is a pin. It's a bit fiddly to make it smaller but better than paying someone to do it!
on 24 June 2014
This watch i picked up for £9.99. I ordered 2 more because they were so brilliant. Bought for my dad who thoroughly loves it and ritually wears the thing everyday. He thought it was worth £60, would recommend to anyone.
on 25 December 2013
When I bought this, I expected a £10 watch. I was cautious of buying at first due to the other bad review, although mine arrived in nice packaging despite Royal Mail's best efforts to destroy it :)
The watch itself looks very smart and the glass appears to be pretty scratch resistant. The body/strap is all stainless steel so I'm hoping it holds up well to prolonged use. The strap is a little annoying to adjust although that's not much different to any other watch out there on the market.

Overall very happy with the product, packaging & presentation.
on 29 December 2013
Bought this for a Xmas present for my father-in-law and he was delighted with it.
Easy to adjust the size of the strap and looks good
Amazing value for just over ten pounds delivered, looks worth a lot more.
on 7 April 2016
good present , my friend liked it and looks good. Thanks.
on 14 April 2014
Very nice watch. Nice design. Reached me as promised. Good quality. We bought this as a gift for one of my family member. Hope they like it.
on 4 January 2014
I bought this one for my uncle and he really liked it..It is a really cost effective and great quality watch..Highly recommended!!!
on 26 June 2014
bought as a gift the watch face was the sane but the strap was completely diffrent but luckerly my partner loved it either way