on 16 May 2013
Good quality,good looking garment,quite striking in fact.Just a little too narrow around the hem.Must remember to take smaller steps!Very pleased with it.
on 8 January 2011
My wife loves them for lounging around the house in the evenings. This is a well priced good quality item and as such this one was received equally well.

One warning though, this size fits my wife well, but if she were taller than 5foot 3in it would be hanging nearer her knees than ankles.
on 16 September 2010
I found this item on the Amazon site and took a chance that it would be a welcome surprise for my wife who had expressed interest in a kaftan but could not find anything to suit on the High street. The parcel arrived the day after my purchase and the surprise was when my wife opened the parcel with the kaftan inside.It would be an understatement to say she was delighted as the kaftan has been attached ever since. Top quality item with vibrant colours and great design features. Highly recommend you purchase this product as you will not be disappointed when it arrives on your doorstep.
on 27 April 2013
Perfect, really pleased with it. Arrived quickly, just as described and I didn't have to take it up !. I am 5'4"
on 12 May 2014
This has just arrived and I am delighted with it. I wasn't sure whether to order, having ready the reviews. Who is this guy buying clothes for his wife? Is he real, I wondered? Well perhaps he is, becasue I see now it is something you could buy for someone else, it is an easy fit. I was looking for something for a fancy dress party with a 'hippie/flower power' theme, and I thought I might as well order it , quality doesn't matter much for one wearing and the Amazon guarantee for sending things back is reassuring. However I am pleasantly surprised. It fits and hangs gracefully like in the picture. The neckline on the picture looks very wide, but it isn't, it is just normal. The length on me is good , I am 5' 6" and it is just above my ankles, it looks full-length without tripping over it. The colours are nice, pretty much like the picture, perhaps not quite so brilliant , I think the photo has been made slightly dramatic. The fabric is a normal weight cotton, comfortable and soft. I shall wear this around the house as well as for the party. I dont know how it will wash yet, but it seems reasonably well made and looks like it will be fine on a cool setting
on 29 July 2013
This is a really cool and very pretty kaftan. I am delighted with it. It is well made and the fabric feels good against the skin which is a plus in hot weather. It also disguises unwanted tummies and other such features!
on 24 July 2013
Fits well,only problem is the width around the hem ,I am going to undo the seam to give more freedom of movement,also a bit large on the shoulders keeps slipping down.Nice colours and material.
on 8 December 2010
I ordered 3 kaftans for myself to start with ( one in each colour) as I had been looking everywhere for something other than polyester and in a larger size to wear instead of a dressing gown. Believe me it's like trying to find hens teeth!

When they arrived (within a couple of days)Dashiki Batik Cotton Kaftan Dress fits size 14-32 in 3 stunning colours I was chuffed because they were good quality, the sizing was great and they are so comfortable to wear. Not only that they look so much nicer than a dressing gown etc.

Because I know my sister was also looking for a dressing gown that didn't make her look middle aged (she's only 65 after all!!) I decided to order one for Christmas for her. I was amazed when it was delivered to her home the next morning. So, add prompt delivery to the list and, by the way, they wash beautifully.

All in all a great result.
on 1 June 2012
I bought the blue kaftan for myself to pooch about in after day in the office. The kaftan looks much better on, rather than the flat image that you see on the screen. Value for money I would say is very good and would not hesitate to order from this supplier.
on 9 July 2014
I purchased 2 of these last year for me Daughter. They look beautiful and wash well. She has just gone into hospital for an extended stay and I have purchased 2 more. They fit well and are good quality. I would recommend them to anyone.