Size: Medium 5-7 Years|Change

on 10 January 2012
I bought this for my daughter and was extremely dissapointed with the costume. It was poorly sewn together, the apron was difficult to put on and the dress shorter than the apron. The material on the back of the dress was different to the front and it looked very cheap. I am in the process of trying to return the item and get a full refund.
on 29 December 2010
This was a Christmas present for our 3 year old grand-daughter, so we didn't see the contents of the package until she opened it on Christmas Day. It was, without doubt, the most shoddy and disappointing garment we have ever ever seen; cheap fabric, with raw edges, dangling threads and extremely rough stitching. The apron fastenings were poor and difficult to secure. The size was given as 4 - 6 years, but only just fitted the 3 year old. The elasticated sleeves were uncomfortably tight and the dress will certainly be outgrown by the summer. Ironically, the apron appeared larger than the dress, so looked odd and the straps kept slipping off the child's shoulders. It's doubtful whether the garment will survive washing. We wanted to return it immediately, but it was too difficult to take a present back from an excited small child.
We have previously bought several fancy dress costumes from Sainsburys, for half the price of this one, and the quality and durability has been outstanding. I should also mention that we have both worked for many years in the clothing manufacturing industry, so have considerable experience of all aspects of garment manufacture. This one was APPALLING!!!!!!
on 3 October 2014
Very small!! Bought a 5-7 for my four year old and I had to squeeze her in it for her mad hatters tea party. She only got one wear out of it. The apron didn't fit the dress the shoulders kept falling off and it was velcro fastened at the back when I wanted a bow. It's nice for the price but definitely get a bigger one if you do buy.
on 7 March 2016
My kid wore this for a dress up play at home and it started to fall apart! POOR quality!! Not worth the money at all. I've got better quality from supper market retailers that sell dress up items for similar price.
on 17 April 2015
My granddaughter loved this outfit, bought for book week at school, and now is in the dress up box for future times. Very good quality fitted well and arrived the next day (amazon prime) it was true to size.
on 27 September 2010
This is a functional Alice in wonderland dress for a party based on the price. But does look very cheep and not neatly sewn together. It is also quite small in size my daughter is 3 and very slim but the 3-5 was just a fit on her in length and width.
on 12 November 2011
A lovely outfit...slightly on the small side for my tall 5/6 year old. Good Velcro fastenings. Apron a little fiddly
on 23 May 2016
Poorly made and way too big for my 6 year old
on 29 March 2016
Perfect outfit for book day at school!
on 5 March 2015
This was a great purchase for world book day the fabric is a bit cheap, but its great value and my daughter loves it. Sizing is a bit on the small side, my daughter is a petite 3 year old and this was detailed as up to 5 years, so if you are in doubt maybe order a larger size. It arrived on time as promised, great service.