Size: 8.45 oz|Change
Price:£3.55+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 3 November 2013
I purchased this shampoo with the conditioner the day I had a full set of highlights put in my very dark hair. All I can say is after a week or two of using it every other day I have noticed a great difference, even the darker bits of my hair that weren't highlighted have lightened and my hair is more of a natural, even colour. I've had more highlights since and I'm going to continue using this product because I'm convinced it works. I can't comment on how it affects the condition of your hair though because my hairs rough and tangly when it's wet due to bleaching anyway and I have nothing to compare it to since having my hair bleached, but it seems absolutely fine and healthy once it's dried. Definitely recommend!
on 11 January 2016
Good stuff. Will order again. quick delivery too
on 4 August 2014
I have dark blonde hair and this shampoo helps me achieve a lighter colour result. Perfect for the summertime.
I've been using this shampoo once a week, for over a year now, its my favourite!
I use it with the conditioner and the lightening spray for best results.
I have long hair, which i take good care of, and have not noticed any breakage.
Will continue to buy and use.
on 11 May 2012
Okay so I'm 18 and female with a full head of highlights, damaged hair that has been dyed blonde from black TWICE this year and 6 bleachings in total. I was wary of this product but NO HYDROGEN PEROXIDE so I slapped it on a few days after it went blonde (by the hairdresser) and oh my goodness there was a straight away brighter tone to my hair. It does absolutely no damage, if anything it puts the condition back into your hair.

I use it every 2-4 days with every single time I wash my hair and it makes it look lighter, brighter and a nicer blonde. NOT brassy or yellow in anyway shape or form. It will not turn your hair white or lighten brown so please don't expect it to work wonders. My hair is bleached to a natural dirty blonde but this really brings out the colour in it. It smells okay too and it's bright yellow in colour!

The only problem I have is that although the bottle is quite large and lasts about 7-8 weeks if not more (I don't use loads)it is a high price for shampoo. I'm sure it would work better if I were to use the go blonder conditioner too which I plan to but alone it makes a serious difference.
(Note: don't pair this with the colour renew tone corrector it will make your hairs colour go duller than it was to begin)

I highly recommend you use this product, it's suitable on all blonde hair it wont damage it just make sure you give your hair a good scrub as it can be a little tough to get out properly.
on 15 June 2016
My go to. Always leaves my hair soft and shiny. Have to use both shampoo & conditioner for noticeable difference though.
on 30 May 2016
Light shampoo, used with conditioner leaves hair silky smooth. I use this all the time on naturally blonde/ white hair
on 22 September 2015
Works well if you are a natural blonde that's gone darker over the years!
on 8 June 2016
Excellent for lightening hair just the way you want it. Leaves your hair feeling healthy. Nice one.
on 1 February 2014
Positives: don't need to use much to get a good lather, seems to be doing the job well though tends to work much better when hair exposed to good sunlight between washes.

Negative: only thing is it doesn't really have any scent so doesn't do a lot to make your hair smell good!
on 18 August 2015
This shampoo really seems to have made a difference to my blonde hair. This summer it has made up for the lack of sunshine which usually lightens my hair. Hair is in good condition also. Worth a try!