Format: Audio CD|Change

on 31 May 2010
This album is wack!!! Usher fans will be disappointed by this release for the fact that its completely uninspired and so cheesy that it feels like the audio equivalent to cheddar! There are maybe 3 or 4 passable tracks, Little Freak being one of them. The rest of the album is just bad. Especially 'Papers' with its cheesy production, cheesy lyrics and cheesy vocal delivery. The most upsetting thing about this is that I don't know when and I don't know how but I think Ushers' lost his spark.
on 21 July 2010
Poor, poor lazy music for the gullable. OMG has no imagination like the rest of this CD. If you want more of the same ridiculous hashed up so called soul music from the USA that blights our music channels then this is for you. Wake me up when it's over.
on 10 April 2010
I got the album through the post today on import.Its okay,but i must admit i was expecting alot more after hearing a couple of the songs prior to the release of this album.Its not as good as his earlier albums 8701,Confessions and My Way.
on 17 January 2013
Great Song, Great Sound, Great Artist, Great Art work, Sounds great any time of the day on your own or with friends
on 2 September 2010
Great upbeat album for getting ready to go out for the night or just chilling in!
on 21 February 2010
Things like this drive me crazy!!! how can the album be rated already when it isn't released?
One person states, "I've heard 5 official tracks"... no you havent, you have heard 5 tracks that are floating around the internet that, according to Wikipedia, are on the album (maybe I'm wrong but this happens every time someone as big as Usher releases an album)... plus if "Hey Daddy (Daddys Home)" is the first single, released etc then why is there no video or promotion from Ushers official page etc... to be fair, when Usher releases a launch single, you'll know about it.. so please stop rating this album until you have heard it.
1111 comments|2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 February 2010
A mixture of very good songs and average songs. Usher's pervious effort, 'Here I Stand' was better. However, the good songs on here are really good! 'Hey Daddy' 'More' and 'Cutter Off' are examples. 'Blockin' is another song with an interesting story on it.
on 1 January 2011
Hi, As this was a Christmas present for my son's girlfriend I cannot really comment but there have been no complaints from her so I presume it is ok.