5.0 out of 5 stars love it,a good buy
great keeps my borders ears clean, and saves a expensive trips to the vets, recommend it to any one, fantastic
Published 20 months ago by avalon

1.0 out of 5 stars ***AVOID***
I would not buy this again, it smells like nail varnish remover & also the label on the bottle was not stuck on properly. I've had my dogs at the vets after 2 applications of this & is now on antibiotics. Think of your dogs health 1st and get proper approved medication from the vets. This type sold on here can't be trusted.
Published 5 months ago by Emery87

5.0 out of 5 stars love it,a good buy, 12 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast Service, 13 April 2013
MRS SS HAY (Peterhead, Aberdeenshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: CleanAural Dog Ear Cleaner 100ml (Misc.)
This is an excellent product. The service was second to none as it arrived the next day!
The item works and does what it says on the bottle.

1.0 out of 5 stars ***AVOID***, 15 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly the same as the Vet supplies, 9 Feb 2014
This review is from: CleanAural Dog Ear Cleaner 100ml (Misc.)
This works like a dream on my dog and is so much cheaper than purchasing the same from the vet. This is the only one he recommends for cleaning the ears.

4.0 out of 5 stars It does what you expect - but not great VFM, 31 Jan 2014
Stewart J O (Gravesend, Kent United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: CleanAural Dog Ear Cleaner 100ml (Misc.)
it's a small bottle for the money but my Labrador seems to be ok with the effect and it seems to be working

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 12 May 2013
This review is from: CleanAural Dog Ear Cleaner 100ml (Misc.)
Prompt delivery and competitive price. Product works well without irritating dog's ears. Dog's ears were pretty bad so I fouind it better to use several applications over the course of a couple of weeks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked amazingly well!! Will order again if needed! :D, 24 Mar 2014
Miss Godfrey - See all my reviews
This review is from: CleanAural Dog Ear Cleaner 100ml (Misc.)
Had to rate this 5 star! My dog has had ear mites before and we were worried they had cropped up again! I couldn't see any mites in the debris though so I guessed an infection instead.
Rather than paying £25 for a vet consultation plus medication on top of that! I decided, from reading many reviews on amazon and other sites to try this product and I was not disappointed!
At first I thought 100ml might not be enough and upon opening the package I worried that I would need to order a second bottle. But after two application of this to the infected ear it was looking great and I still have more than half the bottle left!

The bottle came in a package bag rather than a box but was completely undamaged. It's a clear fluid that has a very medicinal smell. It seemed a little strong for my dogs sensitive nose (when I let her sniff it) but the lingering smell coming from her ear didn't bother her at all.
When applying I filled my dogs ear with the liquid, popped a cotton ball in the entrance to the ear and massaged the outside for a few seconds before giving it a wipe and letting her shake the fluid out, I repeated this process twice to really remove the debris and after the second application a day later it was all cleared up. She didn't seem bothered with having liquid in her ear, no prolonged head shaking or scratching.
So I would very much recommend this product if you're dog gets ear infections!
However this will not get rid of ear mites! So if you have little experience with the symptoms of ear mites and don't feel confident in differentiating between mites and an infection, please check with a vet first!

5.0 out of 5 stars For problem with dogs earwax, 15 Feb 2014
This review is from: CleanAural Dog Ear Cleaner 100ml (Misc.)
Excellent product, dispatched quickly, no horrible odors with this or irritation once ears have been cleaned. Would highly recommended this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than the vets prices, 28 Jan 2014
This review is from: CleanAural Dog Ear Cleaner 100ml (Misc.)
My vet sold me bottle of this ear cleaner, it was half the size and double the price, they also made sure they stuck their label over the brand name so don't get ripped off, buy direct and save a fortune.
Excellent value and good service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended by vet, 13 Jun 2013
This review is from: CleanAural Dog Ear Cleaner 100ml (Misc.)
Great product which has really helped with my dogs persistent ear trouble and saves on repeated trips to the Vets

CleanAural Dog Ear Cleaner 100ml