on 18 May 2011
When you first chew a piece, it's a bit strange because you can actually feel the little crystals inside the gum. But you soon get used to it, and once you do, it's a nice tasting gum. It's flavour also seems to last a lot longer than other Extra gums, and it doesn't go hard after you chew it for a while.
on 15 May 2014
I ordered this product thinking it was spearmint - but when it arrived it was peppermint. However the flavour is fine and I'm happily chewing my way through!
The delivery was 1 day over - but no problem for me.
on 12 August 2015
Wrigleys stopped making these about two years ago leaving me to use one of the other flavours which i dont think are nearly as nice. Quite surprised as they always seemed to fly off the shelves as a peoples favourite.
Ive recently noticed them back in the shop which pleases me no end as the flavour personally for me is the nicest and last longer than all others and it doesnt feel like tour chewing a pebble after 5 mins either.
on 16 March 2013
This is my favorite flavor, it has ruined other gum for me and therefore, I chew a lot of it. This pack is perfect for someone who likes spearmint and wants something that lasts for a while.
The Extra Ice gum is a nice tasting spearmint gum in the extra family. Unlike standard Extra Gum it isn't Sugar free rather it contains Xylitol which is a natural sugar; only one that has been proven to benefit dental health - it also has half the calories of regular sugar.

Switching to xylitol hasn't affected the flavour; It still tastes like regular extra spearmint gum. The xylitol inhibits dental bacteria that cause plaque; and lift the pH of your mouth. To achieve the health benefits you need to chew at least 12 pellets a day; which is a little over one pack.

You can't have everything in this world; there is a downside to Xylitol and that is it has a mild laxative effect; considerably less than Sorbitol but its there.
on 11 December 2011
I just grab a packet every day before i leave the house and the box stays on my shelf. It tastes minty obviously but stays chewy once the flavor is gone so it's good if you need to hold on until you find a bin. keeps your mouth clean as well to an extent.
on 17 June 2016
Does the job.
on 30 November 2011
I go through a lot of chewing gum, so buying it in larger amounts is very convenient for me. This particular gum is very minty and holds its flavour for a decent amount of time.
on 28 May 2012
I chew a lot of gum so these pack as just what I needed. It is very good value and you alway have plenty on hand. The Extra Ice flovor is great and last a long time
on 25 August 2011
Excellent service!

I received the product within two days of ordering, no problems at all.
The product looks and taste good too.